“Southern Comfort”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Paducah, KY
“Southern Comfort”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I have to make regular trips to Dyersburg for my child's martial arts training and testing. Over the last year I have eaten there three times and each experience was the same and well done. When you enter, you will be hungry just looking at the pies in the rack by the cash register. The menu is typical American style breakfast (think Denny's) but the service and the staff attitude make one feel that this is a more personal space. In fact, I was surprised to find that Perkins is a regional chain, as my experiences felt very local. You can go the full high caloric route that will test your statin dose, or just as easily find an alternative that drops the need for that dose. Service was prompt and friendly and the waitress I had recently took a moment to remind me that I was entitled to a 10% discount when she talked with us about our visit there (the 10% comes with the the martial arts group.)

• Visited March 2013