“Buffet is main attraction”

Grecian Steak House
Ranked #1 of 58 Restaurants in Dyersburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 13, 2018

Some days are better than others at the buffet. Checkout the selections before you sit down. The beef patties taste like Banquet TV dinners, the fried chicken is ver. y dry but flavorful, the Spaghetti is peppery but satisfying and the Lasagna is about the same. The whipped potatoes have the boxed potato flake taste. The carrots are sweet, the green beans are seasoned well. Rolls and cornbread are soft with good texture and taste. The salad bar is well stocked with most everything you would want, You can load up the carry out boxes and are charged by weight. The buffet has the best prices in town. Drink water with your meal and the cost is under $10. Depending on the time of day, Sr discounts cost a little less. The waitresses work hard and take care of the drinks. Remember to leave a tip.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

First time to visit a Grecian Steakhouse in years and we were impressed! The food quality & quanity were both excellent. The salad bar had a large variety. The beef tips were DELICIOUS & relish portion so much I could not eat it all. I usually do not take leftovers with me but I did this time! It was almost as good the second tome as leftovers! We will back when in the area.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

For a self service bar setup, this is a really good place to eat. I have eaten there as just two going and as a group. Same each time. Good food, good service and price is nice. They do offer senior discounts.

Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch on the way from Kansas City to Pensacola. What a pleasant surprise! This restaurant has a huge buffet that is both delicious and reasonably priced. There is ample parking and seating. We will be back again on our way home!

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Good food, great selection of meats, good selection of veggies and a variety of items at salad bar, all at a very reasonable price. Not too much of a dessert person, so I can not rate them. I usually come here a few times a month. Easily the buffet in town!

There is also a menu that you can order from as well. I had a steak once and I was not disappointed, but I usually come here for the buffet.

1  Thank Ty D