“Skip it!”
Review of Buckets Neigborhood Pub & Grub - CLOSED

Buckets Neigborhood Pub & Grub
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

I got into town around 8:15pm on a Sunday night, I saw the sign for the national chain that is the standby for a late night arrival but I always try to avoid chains. I then saw the sign for the sports pub and it was open for another 45 min. Man I should have gone to "crapplebees"! My club sandwich consisted of prepackaged lunch meat with some cheese and two pieces of bacon served toasted, open faced on a cheap grocery store hoagie. The service was acceptable, but the bar area had the stale smell of towels left damp on the counter too long. Maybe the pizza is better but I'll never eat there again.

1  Thank BubbleheadTom

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Big burgers with great flavors. Sweet potato fries. Fast service. My husband eats lunch here at least once a week and they treat him great. BarBQue is good also.