“Dinner and a Movie”

Cuisines: Mexican
Sebastian, Florida, United States
“Dinner and a Movie”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Took my granddaughters to a movie and then we went to El Patio for dinner. The food was very good, the place is very clean and the service was excellent. I would say it was a great overall experience and will be sure and eat their again when I return to the area!

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Sharon M

newbern
“Very nice place and great food and service; who could ask for more.”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Of all places in Dyersburg TN this is by far the nicest looking and best OVERALL experience and dining.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank NewbernFarmboy
USA
“Better than expected”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I ate at El Patio in August, 2012. I like Mexican food, and I've eaten at many different Mexican restaurants. I'll admit, my expectations were low when I walked in. The food was surprisingly good, though, and my entire family ate well for a good price. I ordered the "Molcajete" platter, and it had a lot of food. My wife had a chicken chimi, and it was tasty. Kids ordered the kids meal, and they were happy. Service was good. They were busy, so at times we had to wait a while for refills, etc., but overall good service. I would eat here again the next time I'm in town.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank MeGusta H
Jackson, Tennessee
“Just awful”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I don't understand why this place has so many followers, unless it's just the sheer lack of choices in our town. Lunch yesterday was tepid, bland, and uninspired. The shredded beef burrito had not a shred of flavor, even after we dosed it with a whole bowl of their uninteresting salsa. The service is OK, but the greeting by the host was just this side of hostile. And yet, there was a steady stream of customers. I grew up on California Mexican food, and I can honestly say that Taco Bell is better than El Patio, the owners of which have a monopoly on restaurants here. Try Salsa in Germantown for true, delicious Mexican food.

• Visited January 2013
“Always Good!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My wife & I always eat at El Patio when we are in Dyersburg. The food is the best Mexican around & the service is normally above average. I always get the Burrito Verde with chicken & my wife the Fish Tacos so we haven't tried too many other menu items.

• Visited November 2012