“It's All Good”

Econo Lodge Dyersburg
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Dyersburg
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Traveling from Texas to Canada and was very pleased with everything at the Dyersburg Tn. Econo Lodge. Owner very helpful and friendly, Check in was fast, room very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was much better than expected. Will definitely stay there again on return trip.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank DJINTX2

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Stayed here on a trip to Branson, MO on Christmas Eve. Our second stay at this motel. Rooms were very comfortable and clean. Manager is helpful and cordial. Location is within short distance of several resturants and the major highway but traffic noise is nill. Free breakfast is very adquate for this level of Motel. I would reccommend it to a friend.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Dave R
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We stayed here for one night as we traveled through this area after eight hours in the car. We basically needed a clean and quiet room to sleep. This was a great value for the price since this night was at the front end of our vacation. It's located just off the interstate so quiet, but there's a Kroger and Wal-Mart near as well as many places to eat. We had a fridge and micro-wave in our room. The room was small, but clean. My husband and I would recommend this for a night as you travel on towards your final destination. Very basic, but a great value for the thrifty traveler.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Shereetravel
Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

I had a king suite and room is in good shape and clean. Breakfast is adequate.
Internet speed is excellent! Overall feel like home! I will again stay in Econo Lodge whenever I need to stay in Dyersburg. Thanks to Management and housekeeping staff!

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank rhksai
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I stay here for two nights. I was visiting TN for my uncle funeral. The first ngt I had to change rooms because I had bugs in there, and that room was on the first FL...they switch me to second FL room n the towels was dirty thank God I had my Owen towels...

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Dyersburg has a lot of motels just off of the interstate, and I was looking for the least expensive choice that was still acceptable. This had the best price, and after an overnight stay, I have to say I am very pleasantly surprised and would strongly recommend a stay here. The rooms were standard for this price/quality class, but my room was immaculate, well-lit, and didn't have any off odors. The sink and shower were very clean and had good water volume (I dislike the showers that make you feel like you're being misted...). There is free wifi and a good sized TV with a lot of channels. There is an in-room mini fridge and microwave. There's a decent morning buffet, too. All in all, I felt like this was an excellent value.

There is a WalMart, some fast food restaurants, and a mini shopping mall just across the busy road (easier to drive than walk there).

I'd like to give a special shout-out to the manager, Sanjay, who took the time to help resolve a minor problem without any fuss or complaints.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo