Sleep Inn & Suites Dyersburg
$60
Hunter Lodge(Ripley)
$58
$55
All reviewsindoor poolhelpful front desk staffwould stay here againroom was cleanyogurtchoice hotelsking suitehot waterbreakfast barnext morningfirst floorwifibedsnoisebeddingpetfreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I was very pleased with my 3 night stay here. I was expeting a subpar stay but it was far from that. Rooms were for the most part clean expect the corners on the rooms which need to be vacumed alot better. i felt very safe at leaving my laptop out and the open in this hotel while leaving for work. Staff was very friendly. My smoke alarm kept going off and the front desk lady came very quickly and solved the problem. Rooms are bigger then expected also. I also did try the indoor pool which was very nice and had extra towels out and ready. The Wifi worked great and thats a big thing to me. Nothing i can say really bad about this place other then clean the corners of the rooms and the stairways.

Room Tip: Good stay at good price!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Made a reservation for a suite at this location however was given a room instead. We were tired after traveling all day and only spending one night so we accepted. The price charged was at the room rate and not the suite rate. Room was clean. Mattress was too soft for us. Bath was clean. Small, thin towels with usual amenities. Breakfast was the usual continental however on this date the biscuits were hard and the gravy so thick it would not spread on the biscuits. There were very few items displayed for the breakfast and when the employee brought out an item it was usually just two. Like two Danish. In fact there was only 6 newspapers for the breakfast. After they were gone we noticed she brought out 6 more newspapers. It was like that way the whole time we were at breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 18, 2013

We stayed here overnight with 4 dogs in tow. I was grateful to find this hotel at the end of a quiet street with fields on all sides. Perfect for walking the dogs. I also loved being able to park right outside our room so we could keep an eye on our dogs. Our room was good and the bed very comfortable. I only have a few negatives. 1st, no gym. The lady at the desk offered a key to anytime fitness down the road. 2nd, I could hear everything in the room above us (talking, people walking, and doors shutting). 3rd, there was an empty toilet paper roll on the holder and a bottle of hotel shampoo in the shower. Now, the bathroom looked very clean, but I was a bit taken back by this. 4th, it looks like they have expanded the breakfast area and there was a strip about 4" wide going down the center of the room of missing tile. I was worried someone would trip. But I assume this is only temporary. Overall, we were pleased and would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I am going to be going towards Dyersburg once a month and this WILL BE where I stay! The staff was friendly, rooms were clean and comfy! I have had too many hotel horror stories but this time I don't have not one complaint, other than they were out of shower caps LOL. My check-in was speedy and the desk clerks were very friendly and the hotel is in a GREAT location. If you're ever in Dyersburg this is the hotel to stay at! Loved, loved, loved my stay!

Room Tip: My gps actually took me to the Quality Inn/Econo Lodge but do not fear the Sleep Inn is directly around the corner!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here many times over the last 18 months or so because of its geographic location. It's just a good place to stop at the time of day I come through. I've told them several times about the bad WiFi and the answer I always get is, "yes we get tons of complaints about our WiFi" and have been told a few times that someone is coming to fix it next week. But that has never happened. I'm tire of going down to the McDonalds at 9:00pm to use their WiFi. I think I'm done here. If you don't need the WiFi, it's a good place to stay. Rooms are great, TV is big and room is clean. Breakfast is a little skinny for a sleep inn so I just go back to the McDonalds if I'm very hungry. The same person also owns the Holiday Inn Express next door. Another great feature is a Cracker Barrel just opened up a couple weeks ago on the other side of the interstate. There isn't a lot of good Resturant choices in this area.

• Stayed: March 2013