Sleep Inn & Suites Dyersburg
Average 3/5
Economy Inn(Caruthersville)
Average 3/5
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsindoor poolhelpful front desk staffwould stay here againroom was cleanyogurtchoice hotelsking suitehot waterbreakfast barnext morningfirst floorwifibedsnoisebeddingpetfreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here many times over the last 18 months or so because of its geographic location. It's just a good place to stop at the time of day I come through. I've told them several times about the bad WiFi and the answer I always get is, "yes we get tons of complaints about our WiFi" and have been told a few times that someone is coming to fix it next week. But that has never happened. I'm tire of going down to the McDonalds at 9:00pm to use their WiFi. I think I'm done here. If you don't need the WiFi, it's a good place to stay. Rooms are great, TV is big and room is clean. Breakfast is a little skinny for a sleep inn so I just go back to the McDonalds if I'm very hungry. The same person also owns the Holiday Inn Express next door. Another great feature is a Cracker Barrel just opened up a couple weeks ago on the other side of the interstate. There isn't a lot of good Resturant choices in this area.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I had to be in Dyersburg for my child's martial arts training and testing a couple weeks ago. The last time I stayed in D'burg I highly recommended another hotel but this time the kids were staying at the Sleep Inn to be near the pool (which they never had time to get to.) The price was right, but I do typically avoid discount hotels near interstate exits. The most pleasant surprise here was how clean this place was! The staff scrubs this place to death! The rooms were a reasonable size, though I never did get to the breakfast; I assume it was typical traveler stuff--yogurt, rolls, etc. It was quiet, clean and inexpensive--a perfect triple play for the trip I was on.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times. I always get a nice room, well furnished and comfortable. The service is good also. Can't say enough good things, with one exception: their WiFi never works. I have had trouble every time I have stayed there. It's important for business travelers to be able to communicate via email...hello? Get it fixed already. This is too good a hotel to get dropped from my rotation because of this glitch. I dropped my rating because of this problem.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Stayed here recently on a business trip. Intended to stay at the Holiday Inn Express next door, however, they were booked up. The Sleep Inn is literally right next door. Was not disappointed by this hotel. The hotel is newer and well kept. The room was quite, clean and comfortable. The hotel is also conviently located to restaurants. The only issue I had was the check in staff was less than friendly.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

I stay at this location several times a year for business. It's a fairly new property and has nice accommodations. The beds are great too. The WiFi is poor at best and the breakfast is very modest for this nice of a property. If you need good WiFi, you'll have to go to the McDonalds down the street.

• Stayed: December 2012