“Hampton Inn Dyersburg, TN”

Hampton Inn Dyersburg
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Dyersburg
Palos Heights, United States
“Hampton Inn Dyersburg, TN”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

A clean and friendly place to stay at a reasonable price. The rooms and common area are very attractive. The complimentary breakfast is better then most similar motels. I always feel I got a good value for my room rate.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

2 Thank Robert H
Hampton43, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dyersburg, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Dear Robert H.,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel about your visit. We truly hope our guest leave with a positive experience. Please visit again when you are in the area. Safe Travels.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed October 22, 2013

It was clean and the breakfast was good and replenished regularly. The hotel is dated and does have a musty odor in the hallway. But overall, it was worth the money paid. The staff were all exceptionally nice and helpful.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Hampton43, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dyersburg, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Dear AnitaS346,
Thanks so much for choosing us for your lodging needs. We are currently looking forward to some updates in the next few months and excited about the changes. We do hope when you are back in our area that you visit us again. Travel Safe.
Tina M. Christian
Memphis, United States
Reviewed October 18, 2013

This hotel is very clean, staff very friendly and nice. Yes, will continue to stay as long as we have business in this city. Excellent rooms, good value for the price. I am so pleased that now they will be adding a elevator. This was the only thing missing otherwise. Excellent facility and location. Great, nice and friendly staff

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Hi Cathy C.,
Thank you for taking time to write such a nice review. We too are excited about our upcoming changes and look forward to seeing the results. Hope to see you soon. Travel Safe!
Tina M. Christian
Plymouth, United States
Reviewed September 16, 2013

When I compared the price of the room to others in the area, I found that the quality and cleanliness of the rooms were worth the extra few dollars. The breakfast was a typical 'make your waffles, and limited selection, but it was good tasting. The front desk person was quite often away, and you had to yell to get their attention. But they typically didn't take long to come to the desk.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Larry C
Hampton43, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dyersburg, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Dear Larry C.,
Thank you for the review you sent to Trip Advisor. We strive for cleanliness and service excellence during your visit. I do apologize for the desk being away during those times you approached the desk. Most of our staff wears many hats and sometimes we may need to pay alittle closer attention, thank you for sharing those concerns. Please come again when you are in the area.
Tina
Almont, Michigan
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I arrived in Dyersburg for work, My room was reserved through my company, Its been 4 weeks now and Im very grateful for everybody involved in the day to day operations of the hotel, they have made my stay in Tennessee very pleasant, at a time of being away from family and friends, they always take time to talk and I feel like I'm more than a room number.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank 167debrak
Hi Debra,
Thanks for the wonderful comments you have on your review. We say once you stay a few times your family, so count yourself in! I appreciate knowing about the treatment you received during your stay and hope you will always choose to stay with us. Take care!
Greensboro, United States
Reviewed September 15, 2013

It was very clean, but you have to wag your stuff up the stairwell to get to the second floor which may require more than one trip each way. If you like a country breaskfast, their biscuits and gravy are very good.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

2 Thank Bob G
Dear Beverly G,
Thank you for filling out our survey. The elevator will be installed hopefully in the next month or so. We are excited that we will be renovating the hotel throughout in the next few months. Please come back and see us when you can. Safe travels.
Tina
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Not up to usual Hampton standards. Decor is very dated and worn. Housekeeper knocked on door at 8:30am and woke us up. Front Desk refused to give us receipt saying that I had to get it from company I booked with because they are who I payed (not true). I called the company and they said that the hotel should give me receipt. Plainly shows on credit card statement the charges came from hotel. I think they lied to me so I couldn't see the breakdown of how much the hotel received and how much the website received. Now I can't get receipt for my expenses. Staff not very professional about it.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Kevin A
Hampton43, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dyersburg, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Dear Kevin,
Thank you taking the time to write a response. I do apologize that the problem happened with your receipt. We are told that the receipt comes from the thrid party booking agent due to the difference in breakdown. I will pull your invoice and email it to you but it will probably not be the amount you actually paid. We are in the process of doing renovations, as you probably were aware with the lobby and breakfast area completed.
Thank you again for choosing Hampton.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dyersburg
Sleep Inn & Suites Dyersburg
#2 of 3 in Ripley
Days Inn Dyersburg
Days Inn Dyersburg
#2 of 6 in Dyersburg

Been to Hampton Inn Dyersburg? Share your experiences!