“The best experience I have had”
Review of Carolina Ocoee

Carolina Ocoee
Ranked #4 of 7 things to do in Ducktown
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Providing exceptional whitewater rafting trips on the Ocoee River in south eastern Tennessee. Focusing on providing the highest quantity rafting experience on the Oocee River, from our guides to our equipment.
Reviewed August 21, 2013

This was my 3rd trip down the Ocoee and the best experience I have had. Everything was great from the details given with safety to the kindness of the guide. We had several first timers and even one person who could not swim in our raft and the kindness shown to everyone was outstanding. My future trips will be with Dorcy and the Carolina Outfitters

Reviewed August 20, 2013

A group of 6 of us friends went last weekend and did the upper and lower sections - and our guide - Gregg (aka GR EGG) was da-bomb - he had us surfing, spinning 360's and even was doing a handstand while we were doing a 360. I have not laughed that hard in a long time and would highly recommend this company and ask for GR EGG - you could tell he was extremely knowledgeable and knew how to read the water and was the best coach for people who have never done this before.

Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

We had an awesome time doing the middle Ocooee. Since the river was not busy and we were by ourselves Duck gave us some extra time on the river. He guided our raft so we could enjoy all the whitewater rapids without getting tossed out. He was genuine and points out the beauty of the river as well as the surroundings. I've been rafting at other places and this operation treats you like a person and not a number like most most.

Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

We had a great time with our guide Bundy! We will be back to do the full river! I recommend Carolina Ocoee outfitters!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

This compant puts the customer first. Our guide "Duck" was just wonderful, 18 years on the river. We were safe at all times and had a ball. We laughed the entire time. We did the middle Ocoee and booked to do the combo in Sept. requested the best guide for that trip also. This is a small company and they have that family feel. I see us doing an annual trip as we have property in the area. Looking forward to showing our family and friends the river fun with this company. One of our group was 75 and she had a blast.