“The best of the best!”
Review of Raft One

Raft One
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Ducktown
More attraction details
Owner description: Located on the Ocoee River, Raft One is your best choice for Ocoee River whitewater rafting and mountain adventures. On the Ocoee River Rafting outpost you will find lodging for 60, a clean bath house, over 10 campsites, mountain bike rental, Ocoee zipline canopy tour, the best rafting trips in Eastern US, and the friendliest and most experienced staff there is in the river rafting world. Groups are welcome and catering is available. Check out our annual awards for the area.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I'm not sure what we enjoyed more..... Visiting with Terri at the front desk or our awesome trip down the Ocoee. Great company, great trip! We will be back, again and again! Thanks Raft One for such a wonderful weekend!

There are newer reviews for Raft One

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I have been rafting before, but Ocoee river is certainly one of the best spots in the Eastern part of the US. Raft One is by far one of the best companies that offer whitewater rafting down Ocoee River. Their concern is to make it a enjoyable experience, it does not matter matter if you are 8 or 80 years old, and 50 or 350 pounds. Chris Miller was an awesome guide. You will not regret your trip, unless you book it with a good company.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Raft one was such a great company to take down the Ocoee River! It was my first time doing a white water rafting trip. We were lucky enough to have Kailyn as a guide... I HIGHLY recommend asking for her! She knows the river, made us laugh, and took us down the river safely! Definitely will be trying the upper course with Raft One next time I visit!

1  Thank Maritaytay
Reviewed August 18, 2013

My family and I came to the Ocoee river to go whitewater rafting. My wife was driving up and down the road for so long that she finally pulled over to ask for help. We came to your outpost to see if maybe we were rafting with you. Terri at the counter gave us directions to the correct outpost. I just wanted to thank her for calming my wife and getting us to the right place. Next time we will raft with you guys . Terri is a gem!!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Terri checked us in and she was very friendly and helpful...Kerry was our guide and she was great.. lots of fun.