“Great Day”
Review of Raft One

Raft One
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Ducktown
More attraction details
Owner description: Located on the Ocoee River, Raft One is your best choice for Ocoee River whitewater rafting and mountain adventures. On the Ocoee River Rafting outpost you will find lodging for 60, a clean bath house, over 10 campsites, mountain bike rental, Ocoee zipline canopy tour, the best rafting trips in Eastern US, and the friendliest and most experienced staff there is in the river rafting world. Groups are welcome and catering is available. Check out our annual awards for the area.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Day”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

My experience with Raft 1 was excellent. We had the best time on the river and zip lining. I felt everyone was helpful, safe, but fun. Our guide, Matt F. was great in every way. He was super fun and competent! I will come back soon! Best rafting experience ever!!

Atlanta, Georgia
“AWESOME PEOPLE, AWESOME TRIP!”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Matt is a fantastic guide; we had a great raft trip; he was safe, funny, and he knows a lot about the history of the river, power generation, rafting, and all that stuff. We also learned a lot about how the guides are trained for Raft1, and I was impressed. Also did zip-lining with Matt as guide. I am afraid of heights so the fact that I did at least part of the zipline course says a lot about the confidence he inspires. I plan to go back to raft and each time I raft, I am going to do one more zipline until I can do the whole course.

Huntsville, Alabama, United States
“Great 1st Rafting experance”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Nick was a great guide. We will most def go rafting with Raft One again and will recommend them to all our friends.

Kennesaw, Georgia
“Awesome trip!!!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

First time rafting & it was a blast. We had an awesome guide, Kailyn, that made sure the 6 of us made our money well spent. The whole Raft One crew was easy to work with for booking. Other people in my group had used other companies before & agreed that Raft One is the best.

Sarasota, Florida
“Middle Ocoee Whitewater Rafting”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

By far the best rafting I have experienced in the Southeast to date. I have done the Ocoee before, but this group is well organized and knows how to make the Ocoee fun. Will did an amazing job and we felt safe in his hands. The raft slide alone was worth the trip. All the other rafters from the other rafting companies would pass us by with an envious look on their face.

No need to look at the other companies.