“Great White Water Rafting Trip”
Review of Raft One

Raft One
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Ducktown
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Located on the Ocoee River, Raft One is your best choice for Ocoee River whitewater rafting and mountain adventures. On the Ocoee River Rafting outpost you will find lodging for 60, a clean bath house, over 10 campsites, mountain bike rental, Ocoee zipline canopy tour, the best rafting trips in Eastern US, and the friendliest and most experienced staff there is in the river rafting world. Groups are welcome and catering is available. Check out our annual awards for the area.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I would like to thank Raft One for the best Rafting trip I've taken. The guides were professional and fun. The facilities were nice and clean. It was my first time adding the zip lining to my trip and it was amazing. I highly recommend adding it to your next rafting trip. I would like to thank Adam and Crystal and all the other guides that worked with the First Baptist Church Center Star group. We had a great time.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,935)
All reviews
in 140 reviews
"brent"
in 81 reviews

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Just had a great weekend on the Ocoee with Raft1! Their new outpost is kinda incredible, with a huge clean lodge & bunkhouse. I know it shouldn't be too much to ask, but I'm still always appreciative when an outfit has a sparkling clean bathroom to change in, and plenty of space to hang out before your trip down the river.

Brent was a total pro guiding the raft, evening stopping a couple times to help competitors rafts when they got stuck in a hydraulic. Look no further, you've found your outfitter!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

My wife and I took a trip with our bible study class and rafted the Ocoee River with Raft1. This was our second time rafting but first with Raft1 and Raft1 was 100 times better than the last company we rafted with. Just from what I saw out of all the other groups rafting with different companies, Raft1 took more time taking their customers down the river to make sure they had a great time and experience everything the Ocoee offered. We were the only company that stopped at a big rock and did the "raft slide" into a rapid and they made sure everybody that wanted had the opportunity to do slide and do it as many times as they wanted. Awesome time. Damion and Daniel were awesome guides for our group of 12.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

He led us into wild terrain and stormy waters, and yet we left unscathed. What a pro. Never a dull moment with this wildcat. And yet, I didn't even tip him. Maybe one day, I'll buy him lunch.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Went zipping with Chad & Crystal- best two guides ever! First time for one child! He had to b the first one across every time with Chad sometimes chasing after him to get to the next platform! They made us feel at ease and talked with us about our lives away from vacations! Both are very personable! Raft One is the best outfitter for zip lining!! Thanks guys - the Mississippi Hunter's!!!

Been to Raft One? Share your experiences!