Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
So Fun

I've been whitewater rafting a few times before,all were fun but this was the most fun I've had. We... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Carisa S
via mobile
Amazing place!

Raft1 was an amazing experience from start to finish. The owner was welcoming and Colby, who we had... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Jules D
Orlando, Florida
via mobile

1,935 results
All reviews the river zip lining other companies great trip ride the bull great company middle section these guys youth group awesome guide awesome experience a lot of fun middle ocoee first timers super fun luke brent
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Went zipping with Chad & Crystal- best two guides ever! First time for one child! He had to b the first one across every time with Chad sometimes chasing after him to get to the next platform! They made us feel at ease and talked with us about our lives away from vacations! Both are very personable! Raft One is the best outfitter for zip lining!! Thanks guys - the Mississippi Hunter's!!!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Just topped our vacation off with zip lining and whitewater rafting on the Ocoee River!!!! All of the guides were tremendous and will definitely visit again!!!! Thanks to our rafting guide Will for a great ride!!!!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I had never been rafting until today! The experience was great! Our guide, Zach, made it fun and knew many interesting facts on the area! I will be back for sure!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We made the trip down the Middle Ocoee today with Zach (our guide). This was my third trip down the Ocoee and it was the best by far. I can't say enough about what an excellent job Zach did. I would make the trip with him again. The people at Raft One were friendly and helpful. They made you feel at home the minute you walk in.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Went rafting with Dameon and Matt and had a great time. The spider monkey was quite entertaining. I zip lined for the first time with Zach and Dusty. It was awesome.