“2 times now can't wait till the 3rd time!!!!”
Review of Raft One

Raft One
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Ducktown
More attraction details
Owner description: Located on the Ocoee River, Raft One is your best choice for Ocoee River whitewater rafting and mountain adventures. On the Ocoee River Rafting outpost you will find lodging for 60, a clean bath house, over 10 campsites, mountain bike rental, Ocoee zipline canopy tour, the best rafting trips in Eastern US, and the friendliest and most experienced staff there is in the river rafting world. Groups are welcome and catering is available. Check out our annual awards for the area.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed July 10, 2013

This is the second time going with raft one. You can't get a better bunch of people. The owners have moved to their new location since the last time we went. It's nice!!! They're a top notch bunch!!! I'll go rafting with these folks every time!!! We went with Zach Fes? or Feg? He was extremely polite and his sister even worked there too! I would go with him again! Please consider this company theres lotsof rafting companys to choose from bigger isn't always better! They like for their customers to have a safe and fun time! They even flipped our raft unside down and let those of us that wanted to ...slide down. I didn't see the others do this. Even as they've grown into a bigger company they still do all the little fun things! Anyway we drove up from Destin, Florida to enjoy this company and Can't wait to do it again. Thanks Raftone!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I worked with Raft One on a summer camp outing. Their staff did a phenomenal job engaging with your middle school age campers, as well as providing a safe and highly enjoyable rafting experience. I highly recommend Raft One for anyone looking for a top notch rafting experience in the North Georgia or East Tennessee areas!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We had a great time whitewater rafting. Our exceptional guide Tardy made our return trip the most memorable trip for our mother who had not been rafting. We had a great time! Your new place is very nice. On our next trip we plan to bike & zip on the new course. Can't wait see you next year!!!!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Will And Chad awesome!! Had a great time!! Highly recommended! Next time gonna request them for a raft trip!! Will be back soon!!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was my first white water rafting experience, but it certainly wont be my last! Adam was an amazing guide. The whole experience was one I will not forget. Thanks guys for making our vacation a complete blast. If you get asked... RIDE THE BULL!!! RAFT 1 is sencond to NONE!