“I LIVE FOR THIS!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Raft One

Raft One
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Ducktown
More attraction details
Owner description: Located on the Ocoee River, Raft One is your best choice for Ocoee River whitewater rafting and mountain adventures. On the Ocoee River Rafting outpost you will find lodging for 60, a clean bath house, over 10 campsites, mountain bike rental, Ocoee zipline canopy tour, the best rafting trips in Eastern US, and the friendliest and most experienced staff there is in the river rafting world. Groups are welcome and catering is available. Check out our annual awards for the area.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Memphis, Tennessee
“I LIVE FOR THIS!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

Let me just say that I had an AMAZING time!!! My date was June 15, 2013!! I was in a group of 6. We went whitewater and zip lining!! We had Chris as our guide rafting!! Let me just say that he was the bomb.com!!! I was the life of our raft screaming and cheering us all down the river. I'm sure he'll remember our group!! He said because of me he has a new way of telling people to get down!! Get him as your guide to find that out!! Let me just say we put him to work that day!! For some crazy reason we kept on getting stuck in the beginning and Chris worked his lil cute but off EVERYTIME to get us unstuck and didn't even have an attitude about it!! We had an awesome "ride"!! (inside joke for Chris) We lost a person from the raft (hilarious aka good times) and we had somebody who thought they were an avid swimmer floating downstream and Chris saved him!!! GO CHRIS!! He was funny, made us all feel comfortable, a great story teller, very knowledgeable of the history of the river and loads of fun!!! Also ladies it doesn't hurt that he's EXTREMLY cute!!! We had such a great time with Chris that we’re trying to plan another trip before the season is over!! Way to go Chris. One of the great things that I loved about raft one is that they are a one stop shop!! We were able to go zip line right after rafting!! Our guides were Will and Joey!! They were both awesome too!! They were both very informative and made me feel like I could trust them with me swinging on ropes in the woods!! LOL I must say that I was very nervous when it came to jumping off the ledge but that cute lil Joey always made me feel comfortable and assured me that everything was ok!! Oh!! I raced him at the end and guess what??!! I WON!!! All the guys that we had that day did an awesome job!! They really love their jobs and that shows because they had fun with us!! It wasn’t like they were bored and just going thru the motions!! For that I thank you guys!!

“Awesome!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

We had Nick as our guide and he was really great!! We really had a fun time!! Can't wait to do it again!!

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Awesome Ocoee River rafting outfitter”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

We rafted the upper and middle sections of the Ocoee River with these guys. Our guide was experienced and handled the different experience levels in the raft well. The outfitter handled safety well but stressed having a good time and enjoying the day. We had a very short drive to the put in spot unlike a lot of other outfitters. The equipment was in very good shape. The facility was well laid out and comfortable. The showers were clean. Cant wait to go back and will definitely use these guys again.

Muscatine, Iowa
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Great trip with Raft One on the Ocoee!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

Our family of four (two adults and two teens) had a great rafting trip with Raft One! Our guide, Chad, made us feel safe during the whole trip, but at the same time, made sure we had a great time on the river! The Ocoee had rapids called Hells Hole, and Double Trouble which made the ride exciting! If you are looking for thrills, excitement, fun, and a company with whom you will feel safe, Raft One is the way to go!!

1 Thank Debra D
Tallahassee, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Raft One delivers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

I had my first whitewater rafting experience yesterday, It was absolutely amazing. I was a bit apprehensive and quite nervous through our first of the class 4 rapids. After that, most of the the fear turned to excitement. Our guide, Prom, was awesome. He was laid back, calm and made the trip vrey enjoyable. I would highly recommend Raft One to anyone who wants a great experience on the Ocoee river. Thanks Raft One and Prom for providing a major highlight on my vacation!

1 Thank James C

Been to Raft One? Share your experiences!