“Best time we've had rafting”
Review of Raft One

Raft One
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Ducktown
More attraction details
Owner description: Located on the Ocoee River, Raft One is your best choice for Ocoee River whitewater rafting and mountain adventures. On the Ocoee River Rafting outpost you will find lodging for 60, a clean bath house, over 10 campsites, mountain bike rental, Ocoee zipline canopy tour, the best rafting trips in Eastern US, and the friendliest and most experienced staff there is in the river rafting world. Groups are welcome and catering is available. Check out our annual awards for the area.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We had a half off depot coupon so we thought we would try it. We have been rafting on the Ocoee for years, and we were thinking we might be tired of it until we went with Raft One. This trip was the most fun we have had in years on the Ocoee! Our guide was excellent, giving us a memorable float. Raft One did some things we have never done, even though we have been on the river many times. We had a shorter time on the bus to and from the river which made the trip even better. I would absolutely recomend this outfit if you want a great ride down the Ocoee River.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Went with my siblings and cousins back in October. The guides at RaftOne are very professional, but they also know how to have fun. Everyone had a memorable experience! I've been rafting before, but this time I enjoyed the Ocoee like never before. Will was our guide. He was so friendly, and wanted to show us the most fun way to experience the Ocoee in a safe manner. I'd recommend this place to anyone looking for a great Ocoee experience.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

We went zip lining with Raft- One and had a blast! The guides were wonderful, they were very knowledgeable and encouraging. I would definitely recommend Cory and Jason they were funny and made you feel at home in the air. It was great watching them show off being so comfortable so far off the ground. I would definitely recommend Raft One. Have a Great Vacation!

Reviewed November 2, 2012

I have shot the middle section several times with different companies, but this was my best trip yet by far. A boat full of good friends that had never been down the river and an awesone guide, Chris Miller. Don't let that boyish charm and good looks fool you, he is a true professional! We had a great ride and stayed in the boat

Reviewed October 30, 2012

We had a great time taking our family. The Raft One guys really know the river and show a good time. Will Scoggins was an excellent guide.