“Highly recommend!”

Best Western Executive Inn
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Dickson
Reviewed May 5, 2013

After a long drive with a cranky toddler and midnight arrival time, my husband and I needed a good night's rest. We found the hotel on Trip Advisor and decided to stay based on the high ratings. We were not disappointed. Room was great for the rate - was very comfortable for the price (much NICER than I expected!), and the staff (esp. the night manager Jack) were all wonderful. Hotel was well-maintained, very clean and updated, and free breakfast was nice before our long drive. It seems the owners and staff care a great deal about customer comfort and maintaining their excellent reputation. We would highly recommend!

• Stayed: May 2013
3  Thank lsaintj

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I stayed at this Best Western as part of a large family group. We had 12 rooms all together. We were a large group, ranging in age from a newborn to my uncle in his mid-70s. The staff were incredibly helpful in helping us block rooms, book rooms and expand the number of rooms we needed. Accommodations were made for a friend who needed handicapped accommodations.

The hotel is located just off I-40 and very close to many restaurants. It is minutes from several grocery stores, pharmacies, downtown and even Wal-Mart. Great location.There was even a go-kart track with an arcade which the younger kids took advantage of and could hardly be convinced to leave to go to dinner.

The breakfast offered something for everyone and they kept the coffee replenished (we needed lots). The food was good, hot (what was supposed to be, anyway) and restocked often. They had a good selection of yogurt, cereal and fruit, as well as the waffles, bagels and toast. As said, something for everyone. All the items were tasty and fresh.

While there, I saw and heard the staff answer requests for information on everything from driving directions to nearby towns to the location and hours of non-chain restaurants and inquiries about what was open on Sundays. I also heard them on the phone answering calls from people who could not find (or operate) the remote controls for the flat screen TVs in the rooms. The staff were invariable kind, patient and helpful. They were also very personable and made us feel welcome.

The rooms appeared recently redecorated, with lovely coverlets, plenty of pillows and nice-looking furniture. Each room had a good-sized fridge (dorm size) and a small microwave, as well as the flat screen TV. I particularly appreciated the power strips in the room, since we often have trouble finding enough outlets for our phone chargers, laptops and CPAP machine.

This was a pleasant stay that I will remember. If I need to stay in Dickson again, the Best Western will be my first choice.

Room Tip: Rooms on the north side experience less noise from the interstate.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Driving_And_Crying
Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

If you are tired, don't want to go far from the highway and need a motel that is pet friendly, this is a good place to stay. Very carefully maintained motel, friendly front desk and ample breakfast. The building is an older style with exterior doors, but really that wasn't a problem. I am fine with older but very, very clean.

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank Dotlady
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Outstanding..I stay here 6 to 8 times a month. Very clean and very nice prople including the housekeepers.I Have stayed in the Omni Hotel in Atlanta many times and this motel is better. Flat screen TVs, great beds, no charge to park or for internet. Breakfast is outstanding not just a donut and coffee. Big difference is the price. Less than 60 dollars with a motel coupon. Try it u like love it

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Buddy C
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

When I read the reviews, I thought this was gonna be awesome.

It was ok.

The room needs an update. Fixtures gave me a flashback to the 1980's. The bedding was good, though. The A/C unit worked fine although it was the same model used on Noah's Ark.

The rate they charged was fair for the room. Would I stay there again? Maybe.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed March 28, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Excellent of it's kind. Don't normally stay in outside entrance motels. Had an initial wifi problem. The front desk attendant rebooted the router (or maybe the modem) and it was fine. Overall very nice!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo