“Don't let the outside fool ya. Nice room and comfortable bed”

Best Western Executive Inn
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Dickson
Charlevoix, Mi.
“Don't let the outside fool ya. Nice room and comfortable bed”
Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

Very clean and comfortable. Room had a mini fridge and microwave. Breakfast the next morning was good with 4 cold cereals and the normal hot items. Staff was great. I had no problems and will stay again

• Stayed August 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I enjoyed my stay from the moment I walked into the lobby until I walked out of the room to load the car. Pj and his wife (plus the children) are so pleasent. The room was above what I needed for my 2 night stay. I'm exermly picky about the showers in hotels and I must say my shower head in my room was beyond the shower head (and water pressure) I received in a Hilton!!!

• Stayed July 2012
Reviewed July 27, 2012

As many have stated, PJ is the reason this BW is the best experience I've had at any BW, nearly any hotel period. PJ is the owner of the establishment and truly cares about his hotel and visitors. My wife went to the lobby, PJ noticed I wasn't with her, learned I had a headache and was watching our son while my wife ran to get pain relievers. He personally made me and my son waffles and hand delivered, name another hotel owner who has ever Done that!!! My apologies for the extended review but I feel a superb experience deserves acknowledgement as much so as an undesirable one.

• Stayed July 2012
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Clean rooms and good service. I saw the owner patiently deal with a very difficult person. The biscuits at breakfast were a little stiff though. Overall a very nice experience.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Clinton, Mississippi, United States
Reviewed July 16, 2012

i visited this hotel a few times last year and will be returning in a couple of weeks... the staff treated me and my family ... as we were their family!! excellent breakfast! they go over and beyond to accomidate your every need.. i highly recommend staying here!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Monterey, California
Reviewed July 13, 2012

July 13 2012....After checking in I was walking my dog on the opposite side of the building to find several rooms closed with Quarantine stickers on the doors closed due to Meth labs being found and the rooms are now not safe for human contact. Had I been aware I would NEVER have stayed here let alone pay 115.00 a night. Bad choice to hide that information Best Western in general will get a bad review from me.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
pjmorar, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this review, July 17, 2012
We are sincerely sorry that the staff did not inform you of this incident, it was not our intention to keep this from our guests. The ownership has taken proactive steps in the cleanup process. I hope you will give us a second chance and continue staying with the Best Western Brand.
Dickson Tn
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I travel with my work, and can have extended stays at hotels. Other than actually being home, Best Westen in Dickson is the next best thing. Other hotels just dont give me the comfort of knowing that if I need "anything" that I will get it. I am up earlier than most, PJ, Tina and the staff will have fresh coffee, ready for me at 2 a.m. if I call and ask for it. Other places I would just be out of luck. There cleaning staff is just wonderful,I always have things just the way I like.The rooms are very comfartable and clean. Everyone here goes above and beyond what I expect. There is plenty of parking and there are lots of restaurants around that you can drive or walk to if you like. Everyone is here at " PJ's and Tina's" are just wonderful folks.

Room Tip: West side is quieter. Facing away from the interstate.