“Very nice for an Econo Lodge”

Econo Lodge Inn and Suites
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Dickson
Searcy, Arkansas
“Very nice for an Econo Lodge”
Reviewed November 30, 2011

For an Econo Lodge, this is a nice hotel. I've stayed at Comfort Suites that weren't as nice as this hotel. We stayed in a corner room upstairs with a king bed, the room was very large and had a large wet bar with a sink, a microwave and refrigerator and large counter. The bed was comfortable, the room was clean. Breakfast had a limited continental breakfast. It had cereal, bread, bagels, fruit and waffles.

This hotel is conveniently located off the interstate, close to several restaurants.

I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Sweden
Reviewed September 17, 2011

Econolodge have never been my favorit but this was ok. Clean and a friendly welcome. A little bit too expensive for me to give a higher grade but overall an ok place to stay the night.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed July 30, 2011

Staff was friendly. Room was clean and bed was very comfortable (better than the "resort" we stayed in the rest of the week). Many restaurants nearby. Continental breakfast had a good selection, including waffles. I would definitely stay here again. Air conditioning was a little noisy.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed June 18, 2011

The rest area I stopped at recommended this hotel...When I arrived I was welcomed by a friendly staff. When I got to my room it was very nice and clean.. The bed was very comfortable. I enjoyed the indoor heated pool and the breakfast was great...There were restaurants with in walking distance which was nice. If you want a nice place to stay I recommend this hotel. When I am back in the area I will stay here again for sure!!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed June 18, 2011

We have travelled extensively both in US and abroad and found the service truly excepional. The hospitality was a pleasure. The GM of the motel is exceptional and a delight.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Todd, NC
Reviewed April 23, 2010

My husband and I were given a room on the first floor which was nice. The room was rather small and included a queen size bed which was comfortable enough. I thought the room could use a little updating. The light fixtures were old and the vanity light had four working light bulbs out of six. The towel bar in the bathroom was bent. There was no microwave in the room but there was one in the lobby for guest use. The motel was having internet connection problems and although technical help was very nice, we still could not connect to the internet. Breakfast was nice although I thought the waffle batter was rather heavy. The noise level was noticeable. We could hear the TV from the next room and the upstairs plumbing was rather loud. Road traffic was not too bad though. I think if we were passing through Dickson in the future, we would try some of the other hotels in the area.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
Radford, VA
Reviewed July 12, 2009

Despite the numerous non-smoking signs both my wife and I separately noticed a distinct smokey smell in our non-smoking room. Smoking rooms are interspersed with non-smoking rooms. Otherwise, room was OK (not great). Many other hotels in the area to choose from. This Interstate-40 exit (172) is definitely overbuilt. Shop around and bargain for prices. They can't possibly keep this many rooms filled. We paid $50 plus $8.62 tax for room on a busy weekend (online rate). It wasn't worth any more. Plenty of eating options nearby.

• Stayed July 2009