“Great Hotel!!”

Holiday Inn Express Dickson
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Dickson
Reviewed August 14, 2009

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for a week and loved it. The building seemed new and was tastefully decorated. It was one of the cleanest hotels I've ever seen. The staff was always friendly and helpful. Housekeeping was great. The breakfast buffet was excellent. We would definitely stay here again!!!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 24, 2009

I travel a great deal for work and my schedule takes me from NC to AR. I have stayed at this hotel 4 times in the past 8 months and I now plan my driving schedule so that I can time my overnight stay at this hotel. The front desk personnel are extremely nice and very helpful. The hotel in general - and the rooms in particular - are clean and in good condition. The hotel looks new. The breakfast buffet is exceptional with cinnamon rolls that are addictive! I can highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed January 16, 2009

Stayed one night at the Holiday Inn Express while visiting Tennessee. The staff were very friendly at check in and at check out. Hot breakfast a plus. Room was clean and comfortable. Able to use internet, which was nice.

Pool area was chilly but the kids still enjoyed themselves. It was January and we swam at night, its to be expected with all the windows surrounding the pool area. Would stay again.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed September 29, 2008

On my way to Phoenix from Washington, DC and arrived at Hotel after 1:00 am. The staff was cheerful and the hotel was very clean. Breakfast was hot and very good. Hotel is right off of I-40 making it convenient to get to. For those making a cross country trip with van and trailer, this place will allow you to park overnight with both. Not every hotel has easy access for both.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled solo
Reviewed August 30, 2008

We were only there 1 night on our way from Texas to Indiana, but enjoyed our stay. Your hotel was clean and the staff was very kind and helpful when needed. We left a phone charger there and are very thankful that they took the time to send it to us since we did not return by the same route. The breakfast was more than we expected and made a great start for our day. A great place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2008

We had one more night left on our vacation and we weren't ready to get back home to our normal life so we started looking for nice place to stay.
So when we got of the exit and started looking this place stood out from all the rest around. It looked like it was fairly new and very clean so i went in to ask about a room. I was amazed how nice it was, i knew this was going to be the place so i ask the girl at the desk about the rooms and rates. She was very nice and helpful she told me everything i wanted to know, plus she gave me a $20 discount which never hurts. Thats when i said book it..
The room was very clean, it look like they clean it a few times a day it doesn't matter if anyone stays there or not. The beds slept good, the inside pool was very nice, and for a hotel breakfast it was out of this world. I will stay here again and recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family