“Friendly, good atmosphere”

Cuisines: Greek
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly, good atmosphere”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Food very good. Workers very friendly. Service good. Place was clean enough. Food was fresh. Did not take american express but will take other credit cards. Will go back often.

1 Thank Daniel T

Waverly, Tennessee
“Consistently Good Gyros”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

My husband and I enjoy this restaurant for it's consistently good food, clean environment, and friendly service. It's a nice change of pace from the usual chain restaurants that serve predictable meals served by apathetic staff. The serving size is generous, enough so that I always end up taking leftovers home for a second meal. The food is always fresh and made to order.

1 Thank Andi20102010
“Delish!”
Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

The food here is as authentic as it gets in the Mid-South! It is actually very good compared to the Greek food I've had elsewhere including NYC. The owner and staff could not be more accomodating and friendly. For a small Tennessee town this has big taste. The owner has even put items on the menu to allow for children and others in your group who are reluctant to try the Greek menu. Honestly this is a small, unadorned little family place but with great food and large portions. I just hope the small town will keep supporting more ethnic restaurants rather than just the large fast food chains! The other Greek restaurant is sadly closed. Give it a try. Totally worth it!

1 Thank Jmtopaz
“Good quality food”
Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

My parents live in Dickson and every time I visit I come here. The food is very inexpensive and they make it up fresh right in front of you. The guys are genuinely nice and value your business. I have probably eaten there 10 times and have never been disappointed.

1 Thank Jstubbs16
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great Greek salad”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I'm hooked on this place I love the grilled chicken dinner plate the salad that comes with it is amazing they are very friendly and I'm amazed at how fresh everything is. I wish I could tell you about other dishes but I can't I just keep getting the same thing cause its sooooo good

• Visited March 2013