“Clean room”
Review of Super 8 Dickson

Super 8 Dickson
Ranked #10 of 13 Hotels in Dickson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Knoxville
Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

We had planned on staying two nights but after the first we checked right out. I asked for non smoking because my son has asthma. The hallway smelled both of stale cigarettes and fresh smoke. Then our room reaked of bleach. The beds sucked and the breakfast was worse. The bathroom was unkept and dirty. The pool is a joke and I felt dirtier for having been in it. My suggestion....try the Econo Lodge next door. They are clean and have a nice staff.

• Stayed September 2012
Austin, Texas
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Having traveled 170 days a year for 12 years to 30 countries and 42 states, I have stayed in quite a number of hotels worldwide. While this hotel does not have all the amenities of a 5 star hotel, it is by far one of the nicest Super 8's I've stayed in. Very clean room, friendly staff, low price even without my AAA discount, refrigerator, microwave, coffee machine, light breakfast, and fast Internet. There are several places to eat within walking distance including a Ruby Tuesday across the parking lot. As I was driving from northern Michigan back to Austin, TX, the room was very quiet, the bed comfortable, I got a great night's sleep. Highly recommend this hotel. Stayed the night of 17 Aug 2012.

Room Tip: Close to major highway, clean room, comfortable bed
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank XSubNuc
Lake Forest, Illinois
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I stayed here on the night of June 14. I arrived very late, and was greeted pleasantly.

What struck me about this hotel was how clean it was! Seeing the sign off the highway promising $39 rooms had me a bit skeptical, but I was pleasantly surprised. Everything was spotless, the bed was very comfortable, and internet access was zippy. The hotel didn't seem to be brand new, but was impeccably maintained.

Though I have a lot of friends in Nashville that I typically stay with, I would absolutely stay here again should the need arise.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank encarta95
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Dirty sheets, dirty towels. We had 3 in our room and every day there was 2 towels and 2 wash cloths. When I called the front desk, to ask for more I was told I had to come to the front desk to get them. Our bathroom wasn't cleaned the entire 5 days we stayed there. The man at the front desk wasn't friendly at all.

• Stayed July 2012

Travelers are raving about these Dickson hotels

ohio
Reviewed July 3, 2012

The hotel was reasonably priced and had the most comfortable beds! They also had a swimming pool that made a relaxing evening to a long day of driving. Downside was dingy towels and an odor in the room otherwise they would have gotten 5 stars!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank happybeagle
Gainesville, Florida
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We stayed here the night of June 13, 2012, and all loved the hotel and friendly service. Four friends from Florida touring different sites in Tennessee. Stayed here traveling from Loretta Lynn's Ranch at Hurricane Mills to the Belle Meade Plantation, close to Nashville. Room was clean, towels & wash clothes were clean, beds were comfortable, price was good, and the friendly and helpful service from the front desk was great. We would all stay here again. I would also recommend touring the Belle Meade Plantation for anyone traveling through the Nashville area. Wonderful history lesson while going through the plantation home with the tour guide. It is about 30 miles from this hotel.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends