“Great stay and price”
Review of Super 8 Dickson

Super 8 Dickson
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Dickson
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I stayed here on the night of June 14. I arrived very late, and was greeted pleasantly.

What struck me about this hotel was how clean it was! Seeing the sign off the highway promising $39 rooms had me a bit skeptical, but I was pleasantly surprised. Everything was spotless, the bed was very comfortable, and internet access was zippy. The hotel didn't seem to be brand new, but was impeccably maintained.

Though I have a lot of friends in Nashville that I typically stay with, I would absolutely stay here again should the need arise.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank encarta95
There are newer reviews for Super 8 Dickson

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Dirty sheets, dirty towels. We had 3 in our room and every day there was 2 towels and 2 wash cloths. When I called the front desk, to ask for more I was told I had to come to the front desk to get them. Our bathroom wasn't cleaned the entire 5 days we stayed there. The man at the front desk wasn't friendly at all.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 3, 2012

The hotel was reasonably priced and had the most comfortable beds! They also had a swimming pool that made a relaxing evening to a long day of driving. Downside was dingy towels and an odor in the room otherwise they would have gotten 5 stars!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank happybeagle
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We stayed here the night of June 13, 2012, and all loved the hotel and friendly service. Four friends from Florida touring different sites in Tennessee. Stayed here traveling from Loretta Lynn's Ranch at Hurricane Mills to the Belle Meade Plantation, close to Nashville. Room was clean, towels & wash clothes were clean, beds were comfortable, price was good, and the friendly and helpful service from the front desk was great. We would all stay here again. I would also recommend touring the Belle Meade Plantation for anyone traveling through the Nashville area. Wonderful history lesson while going through the plantation home with the tour guide. It is about 30 miles from this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Benita R
Reviewed June 5, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Super 8 Dickson both going to and coming home from Colorado.
Check in was easy, the room was clean, the beds slept well and the towels and wash cloths were clean and not worn out. We will stay here again.

1  Thank lowboync
Reviewed May 31, 2012

We stayed here only one night (5/28/12) out of a 2-wk road trip, and this was by far the best room we had! The room was very nicely updated (Rm 224), and the bed was every bit as comfortable as my expensive matress at home. I will definitely return to this motel.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

This place is disgusting. I am here now because I am 7 1/2 months pregnant, and couldn't drive with 3 kids in the car any longer. We are moving back to Philadelphia. The front desk lady was illiterate, and the room is disgusting. The shower had someones hair in it, and something (snot) on the wall. The floors are gross and the TV look like it's from 1990.

The have the smoking and non smoking on the same floor, Just a few rooms down from eachother, so you walk out and all your smell is cigarettes. The towels are hard and stained. This place is just gross. DO NOT STAY