“AWFUL”
Review of Super 8 Dickson

Super 8 Dickson
Ranked #10 of 13 Hotels in Dickson
Reviewed October 4, 2011

smelled awful as soon as we walked in our room stunk so bad we went and bought air freshner ,the covers had holes and were wore out used bottle of shampoo in shower looked like someone had threw a drink and hit the wall and it was all over the walls ,tv kept turning itself off bed was horriable couldnt sleep,covers smelled and so did the towels,i was scared to give my child a bath cause there was hair that wasnt ours in the shower and black mold,ice machine kept spittin ice in the floor at all hours of the night and it kept me up i went and bought lysol and air freshner the sink was even dirty it was the worst place ive ever stayed i would never stay there again!!!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed September 13, 2011

I was recently on a 10 day vacation in Tennessee and this hotel had the most comfortable bed of any of the hotels we stayed in. The hotel was very clean and all the staff were very friendly. It is in a very convenient location, just off the interstate, very easy to see from the freeway. I would definately recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank luv2traveltheUS
Reviewed August 23, 2011

We spent a night at Super 8 motel in Dickson on our way to New Orleans from Chicago. This was our first time in this motel chain. The motel is located just off of the freeway, and it is surrounded by other motels and restaurants like Waffle House, Mc Donald’s, Ruby Tuesday, Subway and others.

We had a king size bed in our room which was very comfortable. The room and the bathroom were very spacious and clean. Wi-Fi signal was pretty strong from and internet worked smoothly. There was an indoor pool but we didn’t use it.

Breakfast was very good and included hot waffles.

We had a great experience and recommend everyone to give it a go.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank Adrifx
Reviewed August 9, 2011

Me and my daughter stayed here on our way back to MS from NY. We were exhausted after driving and the hotel staff greated us with a smile even though we were not. This hotel was very clean and the beds were super comfortable. We were informed that they had just gotten all new beds, well my bed hugged me when I got into it. My daughter and I both agreed the next morning that we had had the best nights sleep out of the entire trip. I would stay here again next year when I have to make the annual trip. There were also several resturants located right around the hotel, 2 of them were in walking distance.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank ellzey08
Reviewed August 7, 2011

We checked in at 10pm on a Sunday. We booked a room with 2 queen beds, non-smoking. We were given our key, lugged our stuff upstairs and to the end of the hall to find we had been given a king room. We told them of the error so they gave us a new room, which we found to be 2 queens but a smoking room. We decided not to argue as we were tired and wanted to settle in.
Upon further looking around, we found hairs on the toilet seat and on the ledge of the tub. Ick. Tiny graying towels. Shampoo but no conditioner.
Blankets are awful and pilly, very very old and used. Super thin sheets, awful pillows -only 2 per bed. Furniture looks beaten up. Tv has a horrible picture. I don't feel that the room is clean enough to walk around barefoot, thank god for flip-flops.
I'm nervous to see the breakfast in the morning. Good thing there is a Cracker Barrel nearby!

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed August 1, 2011

This was the worst experience I have ever had in my entire life. Not only did I find dead cockroaches in the dresser but also bugs in the shower. But the worst part was the service. They were EXTREMELY RUDE. I HIGHLY advise not staying here as it will def. ruin your trip.

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed April 17, 2011

We always stay in Super 8 motels anywhere we go. It's just something we have done for the last five years. This Super 8 is super clean, the staff is so friendly, they were very knowledgable of the Dickson area and very helpful with directions. The room was clean and quiet with updated decor throughout the hotel. There was even an indoor pool, really COOL!! for a Super 8. I have no complaints about this stay or the hotel itself or the staff. This hotel was a great value and we would definitely recommend it to anyone traveling through Dickson and want a quiet and clean place to rest, get a shower, and have a good breakfast (they have the cool waflle maker my kids love).

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family