“very nice staff nice motel will stay again!”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Dickson
Effingham, Illinois
“very nice staff nice motel will stay again!”
Reviewed November 8, 2010

need more space for breakfest other then that nice stay!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Olean, New York
Reviewed November 8, 2010

We arrived at 1:30 am after a 12 hour drive and were immediately welcomed by a friendly and efficient young lady at the front desk. We were already impressed with the great rate we received for the room we booked, and were pleasantly surprised by our accommodations. The room was clean and spacious, and the refrigerator and microwave were a definite plus. The hotel was centrally located to the events we attended, which was also convenient. We enjoyed our stay and the pleasant contact with all staff left a very positive lasting impression. We would definitely stay at this hotel again and would have no problem recommending the hotel to friends and family!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
Kingwood
Reviewed September 24, 2010

We have stayed at this hotel on previous trips. While it is an older facility it is in good condition, quiet and easy to sleep in. Beds are comfortable. The breakfast attendant was super attentive with service and food offerings. Parking was easy and directions to the hotel was easy and recognized by our GPS. The internet access was good and fast. Sign on was easy.

My only weak point is the sink drain stopper lets the water drain out but I have had this problem with five star hotels as well.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
jvhospitality, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, November 4, 2010
Me and my staff would like to thank you for you taking your time to write us a review. We appreciate your business and hope to see you back on your travels back to Dickson, TN.

Fairfax, Virginia
Reviewed September 17, 2010

We overnight in Dickson on trips to see relatives further west. We had stayed at other hotels previously, but decided to try the Comfort Inn based on reviews and price. We were delighted with the room (refrigerator & microwave) and service, especially the 'breakfast' lady who was extremely nice and efficient. We plan to stay at this Comfort Inn on all our future trips.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple

Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
Reviewed September 16, 2010

Thoroughly enjoyed the quiet, pleasant stay here and would definitely return and recommend.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 12, 2010

Excellent experience all around. Clean rooms, friendly service, convenient location, unusually good breakfast (including a crock pot of my favorite southern food, sausage gravy). Highly recommended.

• Stayed September 2010

Dallas, NC
Reviewed August 23, 2010

I recently wrote a review and one of the managers considered my review to be too "harsh". So, in light of his opinion, I decided to withdraw my review and post a new one. After traveling about 6 hours with wife and two kids, we stopped in at Comfort Inn and requested a non-smoking room. When we entered the room, we smelled cigarettes. I rolled our luggage cart down the hall and down the elevator and told the clerk and he wanted to give us two connecting rooms, but we didn't like the idea and he recommended the "Presidential Suite". He charged us more money, but I was tired and didn't feel like arguing. So back up the elevator, down the hall and when we opened the door, the smell of stale cigarettes hit us in the face, beer bottles on the floor and the room had not even been cleaned. Again, down the hall, down the elevator, but this time rolled our luggage cart past the service desk and outside to my vehicle where we loaded up and went across the interstate to the Holiday Inn Express. This is where I recommend to anyone who wants a clean, fresh hotel room without problems. I found the clerk to be friendly enough, but as a "Privilege Choice" member, I would have preferred to have seen a little more effort in pleasing this customer.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
jvhospitality, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, September 5, 2010
I appreciate you posting your comments. All comments helps me better manage my staff and hotel. Obviously our intentions are not to have dissatisfied guest or rent them dirty rooms. I assure you that my hotel is excellent hotel with great rooms and great guest service.

I want to apologize from the bottom of my heart that you had bad, not bad terrible 1st impression of my hotel.