“Great Place to Stay!”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Dickson
Reviewed October 12, 2009

I Stay at Comfort Inn, Dickson two nights a weak for my job. I have other options but I choose to stay here. The staff is very accomidating. If I need something they are Johnny on theSpot. I also like the room decor. Its much more cheerful than most hotel rooms.

Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
jvhospitality, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2010

Thank you very much for your business and reviews.

Reviewed October 10, 2009

Great management with courteous service.Very clean rooms and very functional for business setup as well as entertaining.Great location for interstate accessibility and restaurants.Also very quiet,I was able to sleep thru the day without being interupted by noise.I would visit here again.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business

Thank you very much for your business and review.

Reviewed October 8, 2009

I've been staying at this hotel for almost two years and I haven't had any problems. It is a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 3, 2009

I really am happy we got to stay in this hotel. Rather then somewhere else. The location is kinda boring when your are age. But everyone here is really nice and have made us enjoy are stay. We broke down on a roadtrip and ended up here im glad it happened for the most part good hotel good people.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 22, 2009

This hotel has the friendly staff and the cleanest rooms. The staff is willing to go that extra mile to make your stay with them a good one. The beds are soft and its has everything that you would need and it is surrounded by restaurants and just down the road from Walmart.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
jvhospitality, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2009

Reviewed July 25, 2009

My husband, grandson, and I stayed at the comfort Inn for a day of relaxation! It was just what we were lookin for : Quiet, the room was very nice, front desk accommodated all of our needs, the indoor heated pool was warm, nice, and clean to relax in, and most of all it is a place you and your family can feel safe in! I would suggest this affordable hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank curfman6767

Reviewed June 14, 2009

My family and I stayed at the Comfort Inn Memorial Day weekeend. We enjoyed our stay. The minute we walked in till the minute we walked we felt like we were at home. The staff was very friendly, hotel rooms are very nice-new furniutre,etc. The pool was very clean , had a wide arrangement of breakfast food unlike other hotels so called "free breakast". I would recommend this hotel to anyone passing through Dickson, TN. We travlel alot past dickson,tn . I know where im stayin from now on i and its the Comfort Inn in Dickson,TN

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family