“Nice place to stay for a good price”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Dickson
Seminole, Oklahoma
“Nice place to stay for a good price”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I travel 1200 miles several times a year to see grandchildren and travel alone so I want to stay some place clean, safe, and a good price. The Comfort Inn fits the bill. The rooms are clean, the air conditioning works well, and the rooms do not smell bad. I have allergies and smells are an issue for me. Also the motel is walking distance to several eating establishments, which was nice after a long day's drive. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: I always ask for the quietest room possible.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for a room priceline said they had one, was rudely informed they don't!!! Wouldn't stay if they did!! Acted as if we interrupted his tv watching and him work. Don't recommend this hotel at all. Drove to Hampton where they treated us great!!

Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Gina W
jvhospitality, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, July 6, 2014
I apologize that staff made you feel unwelcomed. I spoke with the front desk agent about the incident and feel strongly that this sort of incident won't be repeated. It is my hope you give us another opportunity to serve you on your next visit to our area.

Thanks,
Jay
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here to break up a long drive. Upon checkin the young lady working the desk was not very happy or polite. I believe she only said about 12 words to me the whole time I was checking in. Very odd. The hotel room was not bad and you can tell it had been recently updated. Upon check out, another lady than the one from the night before, was just as unhappy and slightly rude to my husband when he commented on a breakfast item that had already run out by 7am.

Pros:
Convenient location
Recently updated
Comfy bed
Coffee,fridge & microwave in room
Quiet
Nice TV
Free wifi and breakfast
Located next to restaurants
Eco friendly option for towel service

Cons
Rude staff
Renovations already need touch ups(marks,scuffs, and stains on walls. And someone burned the carpet with an iron)
Low water pressure
Ran out of most hot breakfast items by 7am
Smelled like a pool in our room

Overall, not a bad hotel for the price. Staff may need more customer service training and need some touch ups in the room. If you need a quick place to stay overnight, this hotel would probably work for you. Not a great hotel but not a bad one...

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Sherman, Texas
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I travel a lot to see my grandson. This was the first time I stayed in this hotel. Staff very friendly and accommodating. Plenty of good places to eat. Room was very clean, air conditioning worked overtime (very humid outside) but kept the room cool enough. Would stay again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Jonesboro, Arkansas
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Stayed one night while on the road. Unable to get room in Nashville on short notice. Hotel is older and in need of repairs. The room was clean and cool. The bed was not comfortable. It was difficult to find a parking spot. Not up to my standards or expectations for the price. Nicer hotels in the area. I would not stay here again.

Stayed June 2014
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed May 27, 2014

I had read some less than glowing reviews about this hotel. But for the price I did not expect the Taj Mahal. The toilet in our room was loose. The coffee pot was not cleaned out or condiments replaced each day. The breakfast nook was too small for the number of people there. Other than that it was an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 20, 2014

My sister and I arrived at this motel around 11:30 pm this past Wednesday night. We opened our room and almost fainted at how gorgeous it was. The bathroom was huge. There were so many safety bars in the showers and everything about that shower was perfect. Then we ventured off to the two queen sized beds to see how fantastic they were.. The 4 pillows per bed were unbelievable! I asked the desk clerk how much she charged for the pillows when they got stolen and her answer was $20 or we could just buy one and get it new. Moral of this story is this is an AWESOME motel!!! The staff were very friendly and nice. I would definitely stay at this motel again!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family