“Peaceful”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Dickson
Reviewed March 31, 2013

This hotel was wonderful. I travel appox. 250 nights a year and I don't always get a peaceful night sleep. My room was very spacious and quiet. The staff was very friendly.Thank you for your hospitality. I will definitely stay here next time I'm in town.

• Stayed: March 2013
jvhospitality, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2013

Thank you for your recent stay and glad you got great night sleep at our Dickson location.

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn

Reviewed March 29, 2013

The hotel is getting older and has some maintenence issues but for the money, it's ok. Breakfast area is clean but lacking on selection.The lady tending the breakfast was very friendly. My room was missing a tv remote and the lady at the front desk was very unconcerned and just told me there wasn't another one. I told another front desk person about her lack of concern , but the day clerk could have cared less also. This stay basically finished me with Choice Hotels all together.

Room Tip: Make sure your room has a renote before you pay.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

I am so sorry to hear about my staff's lack of concern regarding your issues. We take great pride in our guest satisfaction and I promise you that those issues will be addressed. Comments such as your keeps me informed as to whats going on at the hotel and I thank you for that.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

On recent business travel, I stayed a week at the Comfort Inn in Dickson. As a female traveling alone, I felt the area was a safe choice. The hotel was very clean, staff courteous and efficient. I got the larger king bed room and was very pleased. Quiet. Spacious. Clean. Drive in and out of Nashville took 30 minutes each way, but the trip was scenic, peaceful and worth the time. Lots of great places to eat in Dickson. Antique mall is worth your time, if you like that kind of thing. Purchased a bottle of wine at the Cork and Bottle, and the people there were extremely friendly and helpful. Just a nice little town. I'll go back.

Room Tip: Spend a little extra to get the large room. The dressing area alone is worth the money. Huge vanit...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

I am glad you enjoyed our hotel and our beautiful town of Dickson. It makes all of us feel real good to hear comments such as yours. I will pass this comment down to our Chamber of Commerce as well.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Stayed here in Feb 2014. Location was great, close to restaurants. Room was very clean and staff were friendly and helpful. Price was very reasonable. Breakfast was very good. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for stay with us in February. We would love to see you again in your travels back to our area.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

I stayed here on 12/28/12. I thought I heard the desk clerk say to someone else that the hotel was almost full, but our room was very quiet. Everything was clean, the bed was comfortable, and there were extra towels in the bathroom (three of each size instead of the usual two). There was a good size fridge and a microwave for our doggie bags from an early supper. The table in the room was very small - not big enough for two people to eat at, but there was only one chair anyway. The people who checked us in and out were friendly, and the lady who kept the breakfast room stocked was extra friendly. The breakfast room was surprisingly small for the size of the hotel. I offered to share my table with a couple who had no place to sit, and I and enjoyed a nice conversation, but it does surprise me that the room would have been built so small. When I checked out a little while later, there were about a dozen people in the very small lobby area by the checkout desk eating breakfast standing up because there were no available seats in the breakfast room. (I don't know why they didn't just take the food back to their rooms, but anyway...) I struggled with the luggage cart getting our things to our room and finally realized that one of the tires was flat. I told the desk clerk, and hopefully they'll get it fixed. I'd be happy to stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for those wonderful comments. We have addressed the luggage cart issue. We are aware of the size of our breakfast room and expansion has been brought up many times. Hopefully the expansion project gets approved this summer.

But I am glad you had wonderful stay with us and hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

We stayed at the Dickson Comfort Inn and found it a very pleasant place to stay. The room was nice, not great, the breakfast amenities were good and the staff was very courteous. We had an issue with a lamp and it was resolved quickly. Overall a good place.

Room Tip: Ask for the second floor away from the elevator if you want a quiet night's sleep.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Thanks for your comments, your recent stay, and great tip. We always try to rent the near elevator rooms last and will continue to do so.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

We have used this hotel since 2010. The price is reasonable, the location, the facilities & service are great. The latest occasion was Dec 22. The room was spacious and clean. There were plenty of towels, etc for the family. We especially appreciate the spacious counter space by the sink. There is room for the entire family's toiletries on the counter. The heating/AC was quiet and efficient. Kept the room comfortable. The beds were comfortable. I appreciate the exercise facilities as I like to use the treadmill after a long day of driving. The breakfast is standard, but good. For dinner, there are a variety of restaurants nearby, including a Cracker Barrel and McDonald's within walking distance.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

As always we appreciate your continued business and hope to keep seeing you in your travels back to our area.