“Very pleased!”

Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Dickson
Oxford, Mississippi
“Very pleased!”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

On recent business travel, I stayed a week at the Comfort Inn in Dickson. As a female traveling alone, I felt the area was a safe choice. The hotel was very clean, staff courteous and efficient. I got the larger king bed room and was very pleased. Quiet. Spacious. Clean. Drive in and out of Nashville took 30 minutes each way, but the trip was scenic, peaceful and worth the time. Lots of great places to eat in Dickson. Antique mall is worth your time, if you like that kind of thing. Purchased a bottle of wine at the Cork and Bottle, and the people there were extremely friendly and helpful. Just a nice little town. I'll go back.

Room Tip: Spend a little extra to get the large room. The dressing area alone is worth the money. Huge vanit...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
jvhospitality, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, April 20, 2013
I am glad you enjoyed our hotel and our beautiful town of Dickson. It makes all of us feel real good to hear comments such as yours. I will pass this comment down to our Chamber of Commerce as well.

Jay Patel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Saint Clair Shores, Michigan
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Stayed here in Feb 2014. Location was great, close to restaurants. Room was very clean and staff were friendly and helpful. Price was very reasonable. Breakfast was very good. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
jvhospitality, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, April 20, 2013
Thank you for stay with us in February. We would love to see you again in your travels back to our area.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

I stayed here on 12/28/12. I thought I heard the desk clerk say to someone else that the hotel was almost full, but our room was very quiet. Everything was clean, the bed was comfortable, and there were extra towels in the bathroom (three of each size instead of the usual two). There was a good size fridge and a microwave for our doggie bags from an early supper. The table in the room was very small - not big enough for two people to eat at, but there was only one chair anyway. The people who checked us in and out were friendly, and the lady who kept the breakfast room stocked was extra friendly. The breakfast room was surprisingly small for the size of the hotel. I offered to share my table with a couple who had no place to sit, and I and enjoyed a nice conversation, but it does surprise me that the room would have been built so small. When I checked out a little while later, there were about a dozen people in the very small lobby area by the checkout desk eating breakfast standing up because there were no available seats in the breakfast room. (I don't know why they didn't just take the food back to their rooms, but anyway...) I struggled with the luggage cart getting our things to our room and finally realized that one of the tires was flat. I told the desk clerk, and hopefully they'll get it fixed. I'd be happy to stay here again.

jvhospitality, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, April 20, 2013
Thank you for those wonderful comments. We have addressed the luggage cart issue. We are aware of the size of our breakfast room and expansion has been brought up many times. Hopefully the expansion project gets approved this summer.

But I am glad you had wonderful stay with us and hope to see you back soon.

Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We stayed at the Dickson Comfort Inn and found it a very pleasant place to stay. The room was nice, not great, the breakfast amenities were good and the staff was very courteous. We had an issue with a lamp and it was resolved quickly. Overall a good place.

Room Tip: Ask for the second floor away from the elevator if you want a quiet night's sleep.
jvhospitality, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, April 20, 2013
Thanks for your comments, your recent stay, and great tip. We always try to rent the near elevator rooms last and will continue to do so.

Fairfax, Virginia
Reviewed December 26, 2012

We have used this hotel since 2010. The price is reasonable, the location, the facilities & service are great. The latest occasion was Dec 22. The room was spacious and clean. There were plenty of towels, etc for the family. We especially appreciate the spacious counter space by the sink. There is room for the entire family's toiletries on the counter. The heating/AC was quiet and efficient. Kept the room comfortable. The beds were comfortable. I appreciate the exercise facilities as I like to use the treadmill after a long day of driving. The breakfast is standard, but good. For dinner, there are a variety of restaurants nearby, including a Cracker Barrel and McDonald's within walking distance.

jvhospitality, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, April 20, 2013
As always we appreciate your continued business and hope to keep seeing you in your travels back to our area.

memphis, tn
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Enjoyed a clean, spacious, comfortable room; friendly staff and amazing breakfast all for a fair, affordable price. Not much highway noise so we got great rest. Enjoyed a Domino's pizza by delivery. The driver was very friendly and delivered right to our door. Thank you from some weary travelers!

Room Tip: King was great. not much highway noise.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
jvhospitality, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
We thank you for your comments and for your business.

Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Everything was nice , clean, breakfast was good. We appreciated the fact that you accept pets. Our dog travels with us a lot. It is not always easy finding a place for the "3" of us. Thank you for that. There is on thing that weighs heavy on my mind. I really should have taken the time to talk with your desk staff or you if available. The American flag that flies out side of your hotel is a disgrace to our country and the men and women fighting to keep us safe and free. Your flag was torn, and faded. Please replace it.
But replace it with the dignity which it deserves. The old flag should not be just thrown away in some trash. Call the American Legion, Am Vets, or any Veteran's assoc. in your area. They will discard it for you or tell you what to do. Our freedom is precious. Thank you for a nice stay and for reading, which I hope you did, about mine and my husbands feelings. Ret. MSGT. Bruce a. Cook and Carolyn Cook

Room Tip: 1st floor 2 to 3 doors down from an entrance
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
jvhospitality, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
Dear Mr. And Mrs. Cook,

I'm glad to hear your stay was excellent. I also want to thank you for bringing our us flag to my attention. We have the flag replaced as of today, Friday 7th. We have the flag half-staff today. We will turn the flag over to the local vfw.

Once again thank you for bringing that to my attention.