“Pure Greatness!!!”

Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Dickson
Denton, tx
“Pure Greatness!!!”
Reviewed May 26, 2012

The staff is the greatest at this place, had to make a stop coming back from Knoxville on the way back to Texas. They are very friendly and very accommodating. Rooms are very clean and large. I love the 42inch flat screen tv's!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
jvhospitality, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, June 6, 2012
We thank you for your business and glad to hear that your stay with us was a pleasant one. We take great pride in our guest satisfaction and comments like your encourages us to do so.

Jay Patel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Booneville, Mississippi
Reviewed May 21, 2012

We came to NC & TN on a weekend vacation & while in NC, we stayed in Hampton Inn @ more money. When we came to TN, we were going to stay in the HI again but decided to try the Comfort Inn across from HI. For less money, we got a room w/a safe, a sofa & the room seemed bigger. And I loved the wonderful whirlpool! After driving for 6 hrs, it was a much needed relief.

The front desk clerk was amazing. She was very friendly & helpful. A welcome that was appreciated when you're tired from driving. The room was very,very clean and looked great.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

nashville
Reviewed May 20, 2012

This was the first time I stayed there and I loved it. The room is great. The breakfast was good. The service was the icing on the cake. Shelia was wonderful. She made my day. I will be back.

• Stayed May 2012

mechanicsville, MD
Reviewed May 20, 2012

We were only here for one night, but it was a great hotel - clean and comfortable and roomy - the breakfast buffet was wonderful - no complaints!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

SUMMERFIELD, NC
Reviewed May 13, 2012

We had a wonderful stay at the Dixon Comfort in May. We arrived at 2 AM and found the staff very friendly and alert even at that hour. Our room was clean, modern and very comfortable. The breakfast buffet had a good variety of food (eggs, sausage, waffles, cereal, rolls, etc.) which was a real treat for road weary travelers. We stayed in a pet friendly room and the cook made an egg for our little furry friend for breakfast. We look forward to staying there on our return trip.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

holiday
Reviewed April 26, 2012

Being a choice privililege member for years, I decided to stay in the Dickson comfort Inn owned by Jay Patel, BIG MISTAKE!. Laundry facilities were down, they told me the closest ficility was at a truck stop. Shelia, front end mgr offered me the washer and dryer that they use to wash the hotel linens, all of my black clothes turned brown or deep purple, hotel informed me that they do not use bleach? Hotel still has my clothes, Jay Patel still has not contacted me over my formal complaint, CP does not help resolve any problem in their hotels, this was 6 wks ago.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Barbara S
Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed April 3, 2012

I have to be honest, I was taken by surprise when I showed up here, based on the otherwise glowing reviews of a renovated and clean hotel. The only conclusion I can draw is that I must have gotten a room that hasn't received this "renovation" treatment I've read so much about.

Our room was straight out of the 80s. The shower head barely worked, there were stains on all of the walls, the bathtub, and the comforter. The couch looked like it was picked up at a garage sale somewhere, and the signage in the room still said Baymont Inn. I don't normally feel icky after sleeping somewhere, but this place was incredibly disappointing.

Breakfast was just fine, and the staff were friendly, but you all must have gotten a completely different room than I did. Maybe it's because I paid with Choice points and got shafted at the end of the hallway...

Regardless, my search for a decent hotel in Dickson continues.

Room Tip: I was at the end of the hall on the 2nd floor. Try not to get that one, as apparently there is a ti...