“Best hotel in town”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Dickson
Reviewed May 20, 2012

This was the first time I stayed there and I loved it. The room is great. The breakfast was good. The service was the icing on the cake. Shelia was wonderful. She made my day. I will be back.

• Stayed: May 2012
jvhospitality, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2012

We thank you for your business and glad to hear that your stay with us was a pleasant one. We take great pride in our guest satisfaction and comments like your encourages us to do so.

Reviewed May 20, 2012

We were only here for one night, but it was a great hotel - clean and comfortable and roomy - the breakfast buffet was wonderful - no complaints!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 13, 2012

We had a wonderful stay at the Dixon Comfort in May. We arrived at 2 AM and found the staff very friendly and alert even at that hour. Our room was clean, modern and very comfortable. The breakfast buffet had a good variety of food (eggs, sausage, waffles, cereal, rolls, etc.) which was a real treat for road weary travelers. We stayed in a pet friendly room and the cook made an egg for our little furry friend for breakfast. We look forward to staying there on our return trip.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed April 26, 2012

Being a choice privililege member for years, I decided to stay in the Dickson comfort Inn owned by Jay Patel, BIG MISTAKE!. Laundry facilities were down, they told me the closest ficility was at a truck stop. Shelia, front end mgr offered me the washer and dryer that they use to wash the hotel linens, all of my black clothes turned brown or deep purple, hotel informed me that they do not use bleach? Hotel still has my clothes, Jay Patel still has not contacted me over my formal complaint, CP does not help resolve any problem in their hotels, this was 6 wks ago.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Barbara S
Reviewed April 3, 2012

I have to be honest, I was taken by surprise when I showed up here, based on the otherwise glowing reviews of a renovated and clean hotel. The only conclusion I can draw is that I must have gotten a room that hasn't received this "renovation" treatment I've read so much about.

Our room was straight out of the 80s. The shower head barely worked, there were stains on all of the walls, the bathtub, and the comforter. The couch looked like it was picked up at a garage sale somewhere, and the signage in the room still said Baymont Inn. I don't normally feel icky after sleeping somewhere, but this place was incredibly disappointing.

Breakfast was just fine, and the staff were friendly, but you all must have gotten a completely different room than I did. Maybe it's because I paid with Choice points and got shafted at the end of the hallway...

Regardless, my search for a decent hotel in Dickson continues.

Room Tip: I was at the end of the hall on the 2nd floor. Try not to get that one, as apparently there is a ti...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 5, 2012

I stayed at this hotel when passing through and was pleased with the friendliness of the staff, cleanliness of the hotel, and variety offered at the breakfast. The room appeared to be updated and in good order which is indeed a bonus. I would recommend this hotel if you are in the area. An overall very good and comfortable stay!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Moonrover2004
Reviewed February 28, 2012

Our family stayed at this Comfort Inn for a long weekend for a family reunion nearby. The staff went the extra mile to make us all comfortable. The kids loved the hot breakfast and the pool water was warm and clean. When my daughter got to breakfast just past the time it was served, the lady made extra effort to see that she was taken care of. They even allowed us a very late checkout time so the baby could get his nap in before the long drive home. Overall, it was a wonderful experience. Can't think of anything I would change about the hotel and its staff. Thank you for a great experience! I recommend this place!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family