“Outstanding presentation of food!”
Review of Lugo's

Lugo's
Ranked #1 of 101 Restaurants in Dickson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Walnut/Railroad
Description: Fresh from scratch, Contemporary American Cuisine. Great for business lunches and special occasion dinners. Fresh seafood specials daily. Full bar and over 30 bottles of wine under $30.
Reviewed May 20, 2012 via mobile

Loved the appetizer, entree and dessert I had. Phenomenal presentation on the entrees and a great waiter made our experience very memorable in this small town.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

We brought a large party in to Lugos to celebrate a birthday and a family reunion. We were greeted warmly and treated graciously. We sampled every appetizer and couldn't decide which we liked better--they were all excellent. My vote was for the mussels, tho the dish should have come with morecbread to soak up all the goodness.

Between the 15 of us I believe we tried almost all the entrees including the specials. They were all prepared perfectly. Everyone from the 2y.o. to the 86 y.o. left full and happy.

The restaurant had an extensive wine list, and, considering they are in a town that does not sell bitters, did a fine job with cocktails.

When we are back in town we will definitely go back.

Reviewed February 24, 2012

Overpriced. Watched too many cooking chef shows and trying to copy them without doing so...my opinion. Noisy and small portions...give me a meat and three and I'm happy. People around here go there for a "see and be seen" type setting...whoopee!

Reviewed January 24, 2012

Very good food. We both had fish dishes - preparation and presentation get an A+. Not far from I-40. When we travel, we like to avoid chain restaurants for dinner. Very obvious owners really care about their customers.

Reviewed January 23, 2012

We had a great time and Jennifer worked with us on every detail. If you ever go the plaintain chips are a must! I also loved the Chicken Vodka Pasta and hubby had the Pot Roast which was very good also. The resturant is small but has a great lasting impression.

Been to Lugo's? Share your experiences!