“Nice please to stay”

Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in Dickson
Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
“Nice please to stay”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Though its not the newest of hotels and shows some age it's kept clean.l I stay here 7-10 times a year and the staff is always polite and helpful. If you want a clean inexpensive hotel this is the place to stay. The waffles in the morning are good too!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Stoughton, Massachusetts
Reviewed November 6, 2012

This is a 2 star country hotel. Just above a motel. However, the staff goes out of their way to assist you and they keep it very clean. I have stayed here a few times and it has always been a good stay. No it's not a Hilton or Sheraton, but then their pricing is not there either. If you are looking for a clean room without bugs, this is a place I can recommend. Nothing fancy, and the free breakfast which unfortunately is all carbs is still a good deal.

Room Tip: If you are looking for a clean room without bugs, this is a place I can recommend. Nothing fancy, a...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed November 2, 2012

During our business trip, we had to stop and rest, but was really worried about the prices of the hotels. This is the first place I chose to check at 11:30p and the front desk guy gave us the room for $50 which was very decent. It was clean and had a good smell. Continental breakfast was the usual, but the attitude and friendliness is what will bring us back if we are up this way again. There is also and gas station attached at the front of this hotel. How convenient is that???

Room Tip: Our room was clean and comfortable.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dallas
Reviewed October 26, 2012

I pulled off I-40 tired and wanting a cheap room that wasn't a dump and was pleasantly surprised by the Days Inn. It doesn't look like much on the outside but the staff is great, the room was very clean, and the king size bed was wonderfully comfortable with nice cotton sheets. Older bathroom, but clean and new carpet. It was a very pleasant stay and I'll bet a lot cheaper than the Holiday Inn Express next door.

Restaurant adjacent to the parking lot so I could walk to dinner.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank gstxtravel
Summersville, West Virginia
Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

We had been on a two week vacation
And on our last night we stopped here and are so impressed with service price and cleanliness that we will stay again for sure!
We travel this way often to see the grandkids.

• Stayed October 2012
Jonesborough, Tennessee
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Our family was in town for a motocross race so we stayed a total of 4 nights. We stayed there based on reviews & price. When we checked in the owner/gentleman kept asking if we had pets. I assured him we had no pets. After checking in & getting to the room it appeared pretty nice. I wipe everything down from doors to remotes. The front door was very filthy inside & the wall switches were not very clean either. The hotel appears to have been recently renovated like fresh paint & such. The beds looked new. They were wonderful & we all slept great. The room was clean for the most part & room service freshened up the place every day except the bathroom. The bathroom vent had a large amount of dust hanging from it, the walls in there had light stains from something, the toilet base was kind of yucky, & they never once swept our bathroom floor! Our room had a refrigerator, microwave, TV, small table, hair dryer, & was air conditioned. Took the air conditioner a bit to cool down the room but worked fine from there. There is a pool which was ok. There were just lots of bugs & stuff moving through the water but my kid really didn’t care! The breakfast in the mornings were decent & helped save us money on food. It included juice, muffins, bagels, cereal, milk, coffee, make your own waffles, & such. The front staff was helpful & polite. The area seemed safe & there are plenty of places to eat within a 2 mile radius. Overall our stay was pretty good for the price. Would I stay there again…yes.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Fairfax, Virginia
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My daughter, three dogs, and I were moving house from the west to the east coast, and stopped here for our last night on the road. I called in advance to ask about their pet policy, and the owner was very gracious and accommodating. But he did ask several times if our dogs would shed or make noise or smell. I reassured him that we are very vigilant pet owners and will clean up after out pets. Upon arrival, the girl at the front desk asked the same questions -- are they "good" dogs, will they smell? With all the concern about what my dogs smelled like, I was expecting this is be a pristine facility. WRONG. The room smelled of a horrible combination of smoke (in a non-smoking room), men's cologne (badda bing...), and Ben-Gay. Really? It felt like we had just walked in on the morning after a really awful poker game. Needless to say, we left as early as possible the next morning, after our breakfast of pre-packaged danish. Thank you for "allowing" us to stay there with our pets. That earned you a third star.

Room Tip: All rooms open to the outdoors, so expect lots of street noise.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family