“Consistently good food and service”

Gondolier Italian Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 43 Restaurants in Dayton
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We live in the area and have eaten here many times. The food is a good value, served hot and the portions are large! It is mostly Italian food with a couple of standard American and Greek dishes. We have never gotten anything here we didn't like. The marinara and meat sauces are just right for my taste. The complimentary warm bread sticks with marinara for dipping are a very nice beginning to your meal. The staff is always friendly, courteous and efficient... always. The Gondolier is sparkling clean and ready to serve you. Great little restaurant for our area and anyone visiting.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Stopped in with the kids and they loved the calzones, pizza and the free breadsticks. Reasonably priced, good food and atmosphere.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I had asked fellow workers where to eat in Dayton and most said if I like Italian to try Gondolier which is near McDonald's. The staff was eager to help me on my takeout order and it was delievered in less than stated time. I was very pleased with not only the taste but the portion amount of my lasagna. I wished we had one in my hometown.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

We live in the area and visit this restaurant quite often. The food is always great! Free breadsticks and marinara with each meal, and the menu has a huge variety. Pizzas, calzones, salads and pastas to hamburgers and sandwiches! When given a choice of restaurants in town, our kids always chose Gondolier. It also has a great date atmosphere and the best part is we have never waited to be seated. You can walk right in and usually have your meal in no time at all!!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

decor,servers were good.breadsticks were fresh. excellent sauces and pasta. greek dishes were good. deserts and pastry consist of fresh greek and italian sweets.