“Excellent Motel”
Review of Jefferson Inn

Jefferson Inn
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Dandridge
Reviewed May 4, 2013

This is one of the cleanest motels we have stayed at. The staff was very friendly and helpfull with the area. Price was excellent $35 plus tax. we were on our wayk home and my mother in law was too tired to travel any further, we were only 2 hours away from home, I wanted a low priced room as we were leaving early the next morning, which is why I chose this one. Will stay again and again as we travel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
10  Thank teardrop1955
There are newer reviews for Jefferson Inn

Reviewed April 16, 2013

I stayed two nights and thought this about the best place for the money, $40 for Thurs. and $48 for Friday, that I have been to in years. Clean, good bed, good breakfast (I'm happy with waffle and coffee). I will return.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
11  Thank peripatetic-poet
Reviewed March 2, 2013

$45.44 for a king room, all very clean. Not fancy. Basic breakfast. Front desk staff very nice. Mattress firm and the room was quiet. This is a great deal and I will definitely stay again and recommend to others. Close to the highway so easy on and off.

Room Tip: Room 205, quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
10  Thank Quiltlove
Reviewed February 25, 2013

For $43.00 including tax this is a basic room that fills basic needs. Everything was clean, bathrooms were basic but new and functional, good shower water pressure, and the beds were just fine. "Breakfast" was cheap cereal and store danish; Shoneys is right across the street if you want genuine food.
Don't expect Hampton Inn amenities or breakfast but for sleeping, bathing, and getting back on the road it's perfect.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
11  Thank Carscott
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I was very pleased that I was allowed to change my reservation by one day without penalty. Also the check in was the fasteast I have ever had. The staff ws very nice. The price was very reasonable compared to close by hotels. The bed was very comfortable and the shower had plenty of presure The only downside was the breakfast. It was very sparce and ony had a muffin or a waffle to choose from so we went to a local restaurant instead, but all in all a good value and very clean. I would use this hotel again for sure.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
10  Thank Empiette
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Was very pleased & surprised at the value--rooms were inexpensive, very nice, very clean, with microwave & refrigerator! Was also happy to get a smoking room, since I am a smoker. When in Dandridge, I'd definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
10  Thank Cindy N
Reviewed January 6, 2013

My husband unexpectedly found out that he could be off on Friday and we wanted to use our Dollywood passes before the season's end. I called the Jefferson Inn and got a better rate than what was advertised online.

We live in Georgia and it is a very easy Interstate drive to the Inn. We arrived about 4 pm, checked in and walked across the street to the Shoney's for dinner. From our room we could still see the mountains in the distance...a must for this part of the country!

Our room was very clean and much larger than we expected. I prefer the inside access to our room that this Inn has also. The last morning of our visit, we asked for an iron and had it in minutes.

The Inn has two floors but no elevator so make sure that you are able to go up and down stairs. We had breakfast the two mornings that we were there and found that it had plenty to offer.

The staff is extremely friendly, the Inn is very convenient to Pigeon Forge (less than a 20 minute Interstate drive) and the room was a pleasant surprise.

We will definitely consider the Jefferson Inn on our next trip.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
8  Thank Stephanie_Hallisy
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dandridge
Quality Inn
Comfort Inn Newport
#2 of 10 in Newport
Quality Inn Interstate
Days Inn Kodak - Sevierville Interstate Smokey Mountains

Been to Jefferson Inn? Share your experiences!