“Kids had lots of fun!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Lillington, North Carolina, United States
“Kids had lots of fun!”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

As we were driving to Pigeon Forge we saw signs for the Bush Museum. We thought why not, its something to do. What an awesome surprise! The cafe is quaint and homey and the staff was very nice. The food was really good. I looooved the Holy Smoke bbq sauce! My kids (8 & 11) had a blast in the museum and we all got a picture with Duke. Lots of great bargains in the gift shop. We bought lots of stuff at good prices. Wished we lived closer but plan on making it our yearly stop.

1 Thank Keith F

Pulaski, Tennessee
“Nice restraunt”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

We have ate here a few times,Nice restraunt good food and service and good price, we will be back good country cooking .Thanks

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Tennesseegal2010
Atlanta
“Pecan Pie with baked beans??? You Bet!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I had the daily special which was baked ham and two veggies - I chose green beans and sweet potato casserole. Sweet tea was just right. Saw the pie on the menu, looked at my wife and said we drove out here to see it, we have to try the pie! It is a different sort of taste, but it was good.

Visited October 2012
Dandridge
“something different”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We visited the cafe today for lunch. Our service was fantastic and our food arrived quickly. I had the stuffed baked potato and my co-worker had the pulled pork sandwich. The food was great! My friend even ordered her husband a meal to go and I ordered a slice of pinto bean pie. Very good! Definately something different and worth trying!

• Visited October 2012
Lexington, South Carolina
“Pinto Pecan Pie!”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Loved this cafe! We just tried dessert. We loved it so much we bought a whole one to take home. I highly recommend this attraction for the entire family!

Visited September 2012