“Nice hotel”

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Dandridge
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Nice hotel”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Very clean, comfortable hotel with a nice free breakfast in the morning. Close to the Highway, Mountains and nice restuarants.just a one night stay, but everyone was very friendly. Nice restuarants and gas stations close by. Look like a newer hotel. We check in late and checked out early.

Room Tip: We were on the top floor with a King bed and sofa sleeper. Large room
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed September 17, 2012

This was our third stop at this property in the last ten months. The staff is unfailingly friendly and courteous. The rooms are spotlessly clean, as well as the halls, and lobby. The breakfast is always very good with a large selection of hot and cold items. The bed liens and carpet are always exceptionally clean. I have stayed at a lot of Hampton Inns over the last twelve years but the quality of this location is outstanding.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper ask for a room on the south side of the building opposite the interstate.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Bristow, Virginia
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I had an opportunity to stay at this hotel on Agust 11th. We chose this hotel due to location and proximity to I-40. We were returning home from a week long vacation with our kids. I am definitely a full service hotel girl (prefer Hilton or Kimpton), but the selection along I-40 is limited so we gave this a try. When we checked into our room I was blown away! The room product is beautiful! Both the guest room and bathroom were spacious and modern. The furnishings and decor were as nice (if not better) than many full service hotels I've been in. Free Breakfast the next morning was great! Well run too - the buffet was replenished as needed, tables were clean, and trash was picked up. I will definitely return to this property.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Bloomington, Indiana
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I stayed at this Hampton property with my family while passing through TN. My two word review would be VERY CLEAN. I don't think I've ever stayed in a cleaner Hampton Inn. We checked in after 11pm and dealt with the overnight front desk staff (which can often be hit or miss) and I was thoroughly impressed by the professionalism of the desk clerk. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the Interstate for a quieter stay.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Alexandria, Virginia
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Couldn't have asked for a better break on the first leg of our trip to Albuquerque. Clean rooms, comfortable beds, quiet location on a hill at the end of a service road, easy on and off I-40, and 2 miles from the historic town of Dandridge, TN. Friendly, professional staff! Very nice hot breakfast and GREAT coffee. Best of all is the friendly hostess. Thank you for treating us like old friends. Our conversation with you was a true pleasure.

For dinner, I highly recommend Angelo's At the Point located on Douglas Lake (2 miles from the hotel on 92 South) in Dandridge, TN. Great prime rib, spectacular views of the lake, and outdoor deck seating. We loved it. The town of Dandridge is neat--second oldest in Tenn and founded in 1783. It has an old-fashioned soda fountain drug store and a couple of home cooking restaurants. We were glad to find cheap gas and a grocery store (Food City) in town too.

For an interesting side trip, check out the Bush's Beans plant, museum and cafe also on 92 South. From the hotel, it is a hair-raising 15 miles of curvy, winding road through some of the prettiest scenery in the state with views of Douglas Lake, its coves, and the mountains ahead. The museum closes at 4 pm; the cafe at 5 pm. Sadly, we were too late for both, but the plant and original homestead are impressive in a mountain setting. Mmmm... and the smell of beans!

If you love seeing Real America, Dandridge will satisfy your longing.

Tip: Use your Hilton Honors for deep discount room rates midweek. Book online.

460 miles from DC, 8 hours travel time.

Room Tip: South view, third floor (top floor) was very quiet.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
CAMBRIDGE, MD.
Reviewed July 10, 2012

30 miles from all attractions in area, very clean and great location away from all the traffic of dollywood area, great little town with nice shops and restaurants, a great pivot point for all the things to do in the area, hotel has a good breakfast free, can't miss staying here, prices a lot cheaper than staying in the tourist area.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Great hotel to stay at for a couple nights. Breakfast was good and everything was clean. Good location right of I40 and pretty close to Pigeon Forge. Room was a little smaller than I expected getting a King w/ Study but all around good place to stay.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dandridge
Quality Inn
Hampton Inn Morristown, I-81
Hampton Inn Morristown, I-81
#2 of 12 in Morristown
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kodak East-Sevierville

Been to Hampton Inn Dandridge? Share your experiences!