“Excellent value for the price!”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Dandridge
Reviewed July 19, 2013

This hotel is just before entering the Smoky Mountains & is an excellent value for the price of a room. It is a fully refurbished hotel. Staff is very polite & helpful. Entire motel is clean & neat from inside rooms to outside & common areas Breakfast had a great variety of choices, both hot & cold, & healthy items too & was well organized, stocked, & clean. Located on a hill so very quiet and safe area. Beds were comfortable. This is a motel with outside entrances to rooms. One extra nice treat was opening the room after a long, hot day of travel to find the air conditioner on & the room nice & cool. we didnt have to turn it on & wait for it to cool down...one of my pet peeves! The only problem was we found it too slow to get logged onto wifi & so we just gave up & used our 4g. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
greenvalley620, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2013

Dear Jamie E;

Thank you for staying at Gold Award Winning Quality Inn Dandridge and your amazing comments about our property. We are honored to earn such high comments from our guest, and we strive to make sure every new visit is as pleasurable as the last. Please accept my apologies for the slow WIFI - we have our techs looking into this.

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Nice location. Easy on/easy off the highway yet you did not hear any road noise at the top of the hill. Room and pool area were very clean. Breakfast was good - hot and cold items. We definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013
greenvalley620, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Dear CiHenz;

Thank you for your kind comments and taking the time to write a review. We are thrilled to know you enjoyed your stay with us at the Quality Inn Dandridge. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 3, 2013

What a place! All you need for breakfast is a little bacon! Outstanding breakfast and digs for the money! Efficient and polite staff who actually enjoy serving you! Upgrade bed (feels like), Super clean room and bathroom. Coffee and tea everywhere! An actual 4.0 cu. ft frig (with freezer!) and decent microwave-(no 1.1 cube frig like the one near Philly). We actually stayed twice for 2 nights and I definitely scheduled the return trip stay here again. I read the reviews 2 wks ago and said, OK, I'll just give it a try, just to see. Boy, was I enthused after real expensive properties w/adequate facilities that maybe were "ho-hum". (Thank you positive bloggers!) My wife was impressed as well. Folks, you want to stay in a great place also w/an immaculate pool, great breakfast-(Belgian-type waffles, eggs, sausage, bagels w/cream cheese, biscuits, doughnuts, danish, toast, muffins, English muffins, cereals w/milk, orange, apple, and cranberry juice, etc) friendly people, and well manicured lawn and property that would make your mother proud-then have at it. Otherwise-waste your money elsewhere and regret you didn't stay here. Thank you, John and Dorothy, Stephanie, Estella, Maria, and all the staff for a stay well spent, and now a lasting friendship. You made our 40th anniversary well worth the stay and my wife did get breakfast in bed! (BTW-They do have discounts as well, and yes stay mountainside if you want-don't mind a few stairsteps, its good exercise and only 2 floors - w/CLEAN ice machine, laundry, sidewalks and parking lot-Did I miss anything? Oh, yes! I lost my comb and got a free replacement!) God Bless and keep up the great work there!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nathan W
greenvalley620, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Dear Pianoduq;

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review ! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Have a wonderful Summer!!!!

Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

This was my first time staying at this fine hotel, but it won't be the last. Very convenient to I-40. Many places to eat and gas up at this exit. Hotel was extremely nice. Beautiful rooms with very comfortable beds. I was very surprised at how quiet my room was with the interstate facing it. All the staff was welcoming and friendly. Breakfast was hot and fresh with many items to chose from. This is a mmust stay

• Stayed: June 2013
greenvalley620, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2013

Kind Regards,

Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Like some of the other reviewers, we were tickled at the old school feel of this place - the motel structure is a throwback to the vacations my husbands and I took as kids. Inside, you'll find a modern update, with a terrific shower, fridge, and microwave. The breakfast is more than adequate. The biscuits and sausage gravy were favorites of my husband. Staff was extremely courteous. Some other reviewers noted the noise from the rooms facing the highway. We found the steady hum of the air unit to be more than sufficient to quell highway noise. Definitely would recommend for the cleanliness and value!

• Stayed: June 2013
greenvalley620, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Dear Sculxfs;

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

We absolutely loved this hotel, even if it did mean lugging our bags up a flight of stairs. It's old by design, but new in every other sense. But I have an affintiy for these grand old two story drive up motels, especially when they sit gracefully upon a hillside overlooking the Interstate, like a safe haven from the traffic snaking along below. Takes me back to those epic summer vacations with my family when I was a kid. But, I will try and take my emotions out of this review and give you the facts. Front desk clerk (Tommy) was courteous, informative, and professional (to a point... he did express his politics without provocation, and while I understand a citizen's
frustration with our nation's problems, the last thing I want to be reminded of at the end of a long day on the road is how far we still have left to go as country. I don't run on the fuel of anger, I run on the fumes of a determined spirit.) We had just happened by Dandridge, so I was glad to learn that Daniel Boone was from here. History always piques our interest and gave us an incentive to explore this lovely little town in the morning. Thank you, Tommy.
Now, about the room (202). The AC was on when we opened the door (nice touch), and the furnishings looked good as new. Excellent bed adorned with soft linens and a fine assortment of pillows. New flat screen with a great selection of channels to chose from. Wifi rocked! The view of the Smoky Mountains from our window in the morning was glorious and the breakfast (albeit nothing out of the ordinary) was laid out nicely in the tastefully decorated room adjoining the lobby. The morning staff showed the same genuine concern and professionalism as they assisted guests with their travel questions. Again, I must reiterate this is a motel turned into a hotel, but done in a way that was both aesthetically pleasing and fully functional in the modern world. I look forward to staying here again.
A great value, a little history, friendly helpful folks, and a good night's sleep on a great bed. That is all we are asking for as we drive our way across America.

1  Thank VinGins
greenvalley620, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Dear VinGins;

Kind Regards,

Reviewed June 4, 2013

We arrived at 8:00 or so after having reserved a room. It is easy to reach from the exit. The room was very clean, bed was comfortable, and I have no complaints at all. It is a bit older, but the room price is more than fair, and check-in and check-out were quick and easy. This is a great stop if you plan on visiting the Smokies because it is so close for the next day. Breakfast is fine--just the average hot food/cereal/breads you would expect from a Quality Inn or Comfort Suites. We slept well and didn't hear a thing from other rooms. I'd stay again.

Room Tip: We had a king and it was nice and roomy.