“Surprise...Suprise... A GOOD one!”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Dandridge
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Just got my ChoiceHotels member card after one too many "Unpleasant" surprises at the H-l-d-y Inns that I have used for years. This was only my 3rd stay with the with the ChoiceHotels brand so I was/am looking at EVERYTHING closely as I stay in hotels a lot. 2 words.... FLAWLESS EXPERIENCE!! These folks get it right! I showed up at 11PM on December 23rd with no reservations, asked about rooms, and the desk clerk (Stephanie), greeted me warmly and treated me like I was the hotel's best customer. Honestly. The room she gave me had a very comfortable bed, was spotless, yes spotless!, and everything was in place and well stocked. As another reviewer commented, the housekeepers here care about their work. It shows! This room smelled nice and even passed the "sock test". Seasoned travellers know what that is...but for you newbies: If you can walk around in your room in your socks for 15 minutes and your socks stay white...it's a good room! LOL!! This was a GREAT room!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank CycleMeister
greenvalley620, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2012

Dear CycleMeister;

Thank you for choosing to stay at Quality Inn Dandridge and for taking the time to post such GREAT review - your review is absolutely the best gift we could have received this Holiday Season!. I am delighted to read that you would recommend our hotel, and I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome your return.

Once again, thank you for your comments about our service (our housekeeper Mania would like to thank you personal for your kind words on Tripadvisor and for the kind note with "bonus" you left for her), rooms, and for choosing to spend your time with us.

We hope to welcome you again! Have a Happy New Year!

Best Regards,
Entire Staff at Quality Inn Dandridge

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn

Reviewed December 22, 2012

Stayed here this week on way to New York for holidays. Friendly staff, clean rooms, pet friendly, quiet location right off I-40. Rooms were very clean, well equipped with refrigerator and microwave. Plenty of areas for walking the dogs. This is one of the nicest Quality Inns I have stayed in. Large lobby and breakfast area. Definitely will stay here again on future trips.

Room Tip: Rooms on south side are away from interstate.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank RobertN78
greenvalley620, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2012

Dear RobertN78;

Once again, thank you for your comments about our service, rooms, and for choosing to spend your time with us - we hope to see you and your four legged friends!

Have a wonderful holiday season!

Reviewed November 28, 2012

We stayed at this hotel recently, on our back home from another destination. It was a really nice place. It was very clean and looks recently updated. The rooms were pretty spacious, and the bathroom was very clean as well. It felt like a very safe place to stay. It is up on a hill/ mountain and is in a good location. The beds were very comfy. The breakfast was decent. The sausage gravy was not good, but there were plenty of other items to choose from (scrambled eggs, sausage patties, boiled eggs, yougurt, muffins, danishes, etc). Definitely worth the money. The staff seemed friendly as well. Would stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Family T
greenvalley620, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Dear FamilyT;

I am very pleased to learn of your positive impressions after your stay with us at Quality Inn Dandridge. Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor and for recommending our hotel - our staff tries each day to make sure that our guests like yourself will have a pleasant stay.

I look forward to an opportunity to welcome your return to Quality Inn Dandridge in the near future.

Have a Happy and Safe Holiday Season.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

It's obvious the housekeeping staff takes great pride in their work -- The hotel is SPOTLESS! Guest rooms are spacious & the beds are comfortable. The breakfast area is attractive & the business center handy. We highly recommend this Quality Inn - & will definitely return!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank avilladawn
greenvalley620, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2012

Dear Robert G;

Thank you for choosing to stay at Quality Inn Dandridge and for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay. I am delighted to read that you would recommend our hotel, and I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome your return. Our housekeeping does take pride in their job and they do their best each day - thank you for acknowledging their hard work.

Once again, thank you for your comments about our service, rooms, and for choosing to spend your time with us - we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I spent two nights here on business last week. It was my second stay at this property and as before it was great. the rooms are very quiet given its location near an interstate highway. i was really surprized at just how quiet. the rooms are clean and in good repair. The staff were very friendly and helpful. check-in and check- out went like a charm. The internet was wireless and clerk said they had a cable hook up also but I never saw it. sign on went without a hitch using the password the gave me. i would highly recommend this property to anyone traveling. I will certainly stay here again when I am in the area.

Room Tip: I have stayed on both sides of the property and found that they were pretty much the same as to quie...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Robert G
greenvalley620, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2012

Dear Robert G;

I do look forward to welcoming you back to Quality Inn Dandridge once again.

Have a happy and safe Holiday Season!

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Dandrige, Tennessee has so many choices for stopping at a hotel for the night. Other reviews for this particular one were spot on and very helpful. I can't add anything, but to note that the older reviews are just as accurate in the present. This place is CLEAN, FRIENDLY and priced way under $100.00. The bed was comfy, plenty of pillows, nice shower, quiet room, decent TV and a substantial free breakfast the next morning. We could not have been happier with our choice.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
greenvalley620, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Dear Bookstax;

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review on Trip Advisor from your most recent stay with us at Quality Inn Dandridge. I was so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and I sincerely appreciate you complimenting the professionalism of our team. From the Bottom of my Heart and the rest of the Quality Inn Team - Thank You!

I do look forward to welcoming you back to Quality Inn Dandridge once again.

Have a Happy & Safe Thanksgiving!

Reviewed October 26, 2012

My husband and I are Elite Diamond Choice Hotels customers so always stay at this chain when travelling. This hotel was such a great surprise. Cleaner, better maintained, and better breakfast than many of the higher rated facilities in this chain. And a a great price! It was obvious the management took great pride in their facility. The staff was helpful and friendly. Room was quiet and we felt very safe even wtih outside entrance rooms. We would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank granny013
greenvalley620, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2012

Dear granny013;

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review on Trip Advisor from your most recent stay with us at Quality Inn Dandridge. I was so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and I sincerely appreciate you complimenting the professionalism of our team. Also, thank you for being Elite Diamond Choice Rewards Member!

Best Regards,
John Solarz

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dandridge
Hampton Inn Dandridge
Holiday Inn Express Dandridge
Best Western Plus Morristown Conference Center Hotel
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kodak East-Sevierville
Hampton Inn & Suites Sevierville @ Stadium Drive

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!