“They put the "Q" back into quality!”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Dandridge
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Wife and I were very pleased with this hotel. The gentleman at the counter was very nice and helpful. Rooms were very clean and the bed was very comfortable. The only down fall was they were out of milk at 7am and my wife has to have her milk. Lol.

• Stayed: July 2012
greenvalley620, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2012

Dear Snjbar;

Thank you for choosing to stay at Quality Inn Dandridge and for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay. I am delighted to read that you would recommend our hotel, and I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome your return.

Once again, thank you for your comments about our service, rooms, and for choosing to spend your time with us - we hope to see you soon & I promise we will have milk for your wife :)

Reviewed July 23, 2012

This was our last night away on a month's trip.
The staff was very polite.
Directed us to a restaurant across I-40, where we got 10% off with the room key.
The beds were perfect.
A very good air conditioner, which had a constant and quiet fan on low. The AC does not cycle on and off, so you are not awakened every 40 minutes by a blast of cold air and noise.
Breakfast was also the best. Large seating area. Several hot items--eggs, sausage and gravy. Also yogurt and cereals. Replenished after the truckers had departed. Also apples and oranges.
Parking is tight, aproach to the hotel is not learly marked after turning off I-40, with a curving driveway.

Room Tip: We requested a room away from I-40.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear 55229Sam;

As General Manager at the Quality Inn located in Dandridge, Tennessee I wanted to say thank you for staying with us. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. We do hope that you will stay with us again as you travel to the Dandridge, Tennessee area.

Once Again - Thank you and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Clean rooms, nice staff, clean pool, nice view from the backside rooms, breakfast was nice, real eggs and all. I would not recommend driving a large RV or 18 wheeler there, it is possible if you are comfortable with steep grades and sharp corners, parking is very limited. I'll be back.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Dear Steven T;

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Quality Inn Dandridge. We value all forms of guest feedback as an opportunity to continually improve our services and facilities for our guests.

We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

I reviewed motels East of the Knoxville area on Tripadvisor for a good place to stay during a trip and came up with the Quality Inn at Dandridge as the best combination of price and good reviews.
Tripadvisor reviews were a winner again.

It is an older outside entry motel but has been well maintained. The king room I stayed in had a love seat, chair and footstool, microwave and refrigerator, and a small table desk. Everything was very clean and well decorated. The bathroom was spotless. Everyone I dealt with at the motel was courteous and efficient.

The breakfast was standard fare in a very pleasant setting and everyone was greeted with a "Good Morning" as they entered.

The only possible negative I can think of is that the A/C unit was a little noisy at times. However,I slept so well on a comfortable bed that it was not an issue.

I will stay here on any future trips in the area and will recommend it to others.

Room Tip: Ask for side away from Interstate and 2nd floor if car doors outside room will bother you.
Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gangin

Dear gangin;

Thank you for sharing your feedback from your recent stay at Quality Inn Dandridge for acknowledging the friendliness and attentiveness of our team. It is certainly with great pleasure that we take every opportunity to exceed your expectations and we do hope to ensure you will want to return.

I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Quality Inn Dandridge in the near future.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

This is the cleanest hotel I have ever seen.
The nice touch is the one on one attention you get from the stuff and especially the owner John.
John takes care of every costumer with the highest courtesy I have ever encounter.
This hotel's stuff makes sure that you have everything you need to make your stay enjoyable and pleasurable.
The breakfast was awesome - we found something for everyone including kids -and y kids are picky eaters :-)
We love this hotel and can not wait to stay there soon.
Thanks to the whole stuff for making sure that our stay was nice and enjoyable.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Halina Bogdan W

Dear Halina Bogdan W;

I am very pleased to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and that you regard our hotel to be one of the best hotels that you have visited.

I look forward to an opportunity to welcome your return to Quality Inn Dandridge in the near future.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

I accepted a job offer which relocated me to Dandrige,Tn. and the company made arrangements with this location to provide a place to stay until I was settled and could find housing. After 5 weeks the company shut their doors and laid me off and left me with no where to go. The management worked with me and provided a room and services to where I would not be homeless and allowed me time to find new employment and a place to live. This is a very rare quality to find in this day and time,and it truely shows the kindness of the management towards their customers. Since that time I have had family members from out of state come to visit and stayed at this location,and they were treated with the same kindness and service which was afforded to me. I will always recommend the Quality inn of Dandridge, Tn. to anyone who is looking to be treated as family. The room and bathroom were spotless,and the full hot breakfest in the mornings were out of this world !

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Gregory B

Dear Gregory B;

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review on Trip Advisor from your most recent stay with us at Quality Inn Dandridge. I was so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and I sincerely appreciate you complimenting the professionalism of our team.

I do look forward to welcoming you back to Quality Inn Dandridge once again.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

Convenient location just off the interstate and reasonable price but......the air from the air conditioner made me feel sick. It stopped my head and throat up. I turned it off about 3:00 am. If you have mold allergies this is not the place for you. Otherwise it is ok I guess.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Charlotte H

Dear Charlotte H:
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. While everyone understands that the Smokies area has more plant life and so many different allergens that it makes it difficult for some. We do apologize for any inconvenience your allergies may have caused you. We have our rooms inspected weekly, monthly and daily before our guests arrive for cleanliness, to make you it is well supplied for you, and of course we look for anything that may have been an issue, we also employ a pest control company to check every room monthly.
Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention and rest assured we inspected this room and did a thorough deep clean, however we did not find any signs of mold or allergens.
We take every guest comment or suggestion very seriously, afterall our guests are our number one priority. Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Quality Inn and we certainly look forward to your next visit.
Please feel free to call me directly at the hotel to book your next at a discounted rate for your inconvenience.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dandridge
Hampton Inn Dandridge
Twin Mountain Inn & Suites
#28 of 91 in Pigeon Forge
Best Western Sevierville/Kodak Inn
Best Western Plus Morristown Conference Center Hotel

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!