“I Can't Say Enough...”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Dandridge
Reviewed October 24, 2011

From the prompt, courteous staff to the sparkling, beautifully decorated room, this hotel is a gem!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank LeoLady29
greenvalley620, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2011

Dear LeoLady29;

I am very pleased to learn of your positive impressions after your stay with us at Quality Inn Dandridge. Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor and for recommending our hotel.

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn

Reviewed October 24, 2011

Dorothy and John are awesome inn keepers! They kept our room spotless, great price, great breakfast and the local guide advice on how to get to Gatlinburg without traffic was a true timesaver! This made our trip much more fun and relaxing

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Cindy V

Dear Cindy V;

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review on Trip Advisor from your most recent stay with us at Quality Inn Dandridge. I was so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and I sincerely appreciate you complimenting the professionalism of our team.

Reviewed October 21, 2011

Right off the interstate past Johnson City. New building; I got a room with a king bed and was surprised to find that the room was just as nice as the one I got the night before at a brand-new Holiday Inn Express, and was $30 cheaper (at least). Everything was super-clean; carpet, tub, behind the nightstand--everything. All toiletries were satisfactory, and I slept like a rock. Lots of fluffy pillows, comfy bed. There is a bit of road noise from the interstate, but I barely noticed it as the place I was getting quite used to New York noise in the days before. Breakfast in the morning had everything you can imagine...eggs, sausage, pastries, biscuits and gravy, make your own waffles, fruit, yogurt, oatmeal, three juices, milk and coffee and all the condiments you need. A good place ro stop when passing through...there is not much around but some other hotels and gas stations. There is a grocery store close by, but everything in town was pretty much shut down at 10 pm. I was only stopping for the night, not for an attraction, but Dandridge is not far from Knoxville, and that is some of the most beautiful country on earth. If I am ever up that way again, I would definitely stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank homebodyvagabond

Dear osaroja;

I am very pleased to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay.

I look forward to an opportunity to welcome your return to Quality Inn Dandridge in the near future.

Reviewed September 24, 2011

Stayed here on our way south with our large puppy. We spoke directly with staff prior to making our reservations. We planned to crate our dog, but were concerned about barking because she had never stayed in a motel and tends to bark at strange noises. The staff recommended a ground floor end room on the mountain side as being the most quiet and least likely to cause the dog to bark. She even recorded on our reservation that our room assignment was not to be changed. When we arrived, everything was in order. Our room worked out well for the dog..and us! The room was nicely updated, clean and as described on their website, We also enjoyed our full breakfast before continuing on our journey. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank J S

Dear J S;

Reviewed September 1, 2011

We have stayed in hotels in 30 U.S. states and 20 counties, and I can honestly say, "This is a good hotel." A friendly, informed staff greeted us. The room was clean, with plenty of open space. An evening dip in the pool was refreshing. Bed was very comfortable and provided a good night's sleep. Breakfast the next morning was better than the norm, with fresh-made waffles, fresh coffee, good juices, biscuits and gravy. Appreciated the military discount available, as well. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank pruss60
greenvalley620, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2011

Dear pruss60;

Reviewed August 29, 2011

John and Dorothy are the best hostess. They are very helpful and go out of their way to make you stay a good one. Housekeeping do a great job! Have a delicious breakfast-waffles, sausage, biscuit, gravy, pastires, fruit, coffee,juice,etc.. This was our second stay with them. The motel is convenient to I40 and to Sieverville and Pigeon Forge.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank CarvingWoodworker

Dear CarvingWoodworker;

Thank you for sharing your feedback from your recent stay at Quality Inn Dandridge for acknowledging the friendliness and attentiveness of our team. It is certainly with great pleasure that we take every opportunity to exceed your expectations and we do hope to ensure you will want to return.

I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Quality Inn Dandridge in the near future.

Reviewed August 29, 2011

I stayed with a friend at this hotel when we went to see the Bristol Nascar Races. The hotel staff was friendly. The room was clean and had wifi. The outdoor pool was a nice treat. The hot breakfest options were nice. I would recommend staying here and probably will do so next time I am down that way! (stayed in rm 117)

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank 47201traveller

Dear 47201traveller:

Thank you for choosing to stay at Quality Inn Dandridge and for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay. I am delighted to read that you would recommend our hotel, and I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome your return.

Once again, thank you for your comments about our service, rooms, and for choosing to spend your time with us.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dandridge
Hampton Inn Dandridge
Holiday Inn Express Dandridge
Best Western Plus Morristown Conference Center Hotel
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kodak East-Sevierville
Hampton Inn & Suites Sevierville @ Stadium Drive

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!