Mountain Harbor Inn Resort On the Lake
$51
Quality Inn(Dandridge)(Great Value!)
$80
Hampton Inn Dandridge(Dandridge)(Great Value!)
$104
Travelocity
$120
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn Newport(Newport)(Great Value!)
$69
Rodeway Inn(Dandridge)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewssunset cruisecandlelight dessertboat ridefire pitbrownieendless lovebaconeach eveningrocking chairspresidential suitebuffet breakfastjacuzzi tubpigeon forgesmall kitchenetteeach morningnice weekendthe beautiful dining room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 5, 2011

We stayed here for our 25th anniversary. It was everything we hoped for. Fresh roses, chocolates on the pillow, chocolate covered strawberries, and candlelight desserts. The people were so friendly and went out of their way to make our visit a special one. A moonlight cruise on the lake was even included with our stay. It was just a short drive to Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg so there were so many things to do but nice to get back to the hotel for the peace and tranquility also.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 21, 2011

My husband and I went here for our 1-Year Anniversary Vacation to the Smokies, and we are so glad we stayed here! You sometimes feel like you are taking a gamble when you book a place to stay away from home, but I could not have been more pleased with our stay here at Mountain Harbor Inn. It is exceptionally clean and comfortable, it is absolutely beautiful and you cannot beat the view. The beds are extremely comfortable. It is close to anything you'll want to see in the Smokies, Pigeon Forge, Sevierville, and Gatlinburg, but away from all of the busy-ness and noise. The staff are all the best you will find and we hated to leave on our last day. The price is great for all you get- you get an amazing home-cooked breakfast every day in a gorgeous dining hall, an unbeatable candlelight dessert of an evening, and a sunset cruise each evening on Douglas Lake. It was incredible and I miss it so much! You will not be disappointed if you stay here!!!

Room Tip: Book as soon as you know your dates!
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 16, 2011

What an unexpected find this turned out to be – a great place brimming with value for money.
We stayed in the Rose Room – not the largest, a bit on the small side, but neat and cosy and, like all rooms, overlooking the lake. Great breakfast served by great people with a hands-on friendly helpful innkeeper. The decking at the rear of the inn is fabulous and has fantastic views across the lake to the distant hills. A feeling of openness and space. The inn itself is in a secluded location in woodland right beside the shores of the lake. If you arrive before 5pm you can have a complimentary sunset cruise and you also get a fantastic slice of cake on arrival. This was fantastic value for the price.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 22, 2011

I often heard my mom make this statement as we kids would "vent" to her when we became overwhelmed with "our world". She "so knew" what we were going through! As an adult, I make this statement often myself! After all these years, I've found the perfect place to make this happen; and it's only 20 minutes from my home!

My husband and I have stayed at this inn twice with my sister and her husband. Both times were equally perfect!

When you walk into the inn, you are immediately drawn into the mixture of elegance and southern hospitality...rich mixed with humble...

The owner, the hostesses, and the grounds men are all there to make your stay as wonderful as possible. I went there on several occasions before each stay to look at the suites, the grounds, ask questions, etc., before choosing the perfect accommodations for our group. These guys are equally accommodating whether you're staying the night or simply inquiring! In all the times I've been on the grounds I have always felt like they all love their jobs, too.

The suites are exquisite with hardwood floors, huge king poster beds (many with elegant canopies), elegant furnishings and fine bath amenities. Some of the suites have jacuzzi tubs. Keep that in mind as you're choosing the perfect suite. One word describes the feeling as you walk into all of these rooms: "Rich".

Keep in mind as you look at the pictures in the links below, there are two condos which are much larger than the normal accommodations. We stayed in both condos and felt like we were swept into the lives of the "Rich & Famous", as one of the condos is named. I'm currently booked for one of the other suites (Endless Love). The accommodations you choose just depends on the number of people in your party and what kind of experience you are looking for. They are all equally appointed.

The inn is adults only, so it affords a very romantic setting. Very private; and guests seem to be friendly yet allow for privacy, too. The staff well knows when you need attention and when you require privacy as well!

The "extras" are amazing! All of this is included in your room charges:

Wi-Fi throughout

Hot tub access (on your deck if you rent the condos, on the common grounds if you rent another suite)

Coffee & Tea in the dining area all day long

Use of outdoor grill

Sunset Cruise (blankets are provided also, if needed for breezy evenings)

Candlelight Dessert with your choice of non-alcoholic drinks MMMMMmmmmmm
On that note, if you are going to be out beyond the time dessert is served, you can request it be brought up to your room! It will be there waiting for you when you return! What a treat!

S'mores done out on the deck, too!

Buffet breakfast in the morning, often cooked by the owner himself! It's a really nice way to start the day!

There are other amenities offered at a charge, such as:
Paddle boats
Pontoon boats
Massage

Please, to get the real feel of the inn, cut and paste the links below for lots and lots more pictures!

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.

-Stephanie

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Soundsgood2me
Reviewed March 21, 2011

My Husband and I spent our honeymoon at the Mountain Harbor Inn in the Lincoln condo. This was the most romantic, beautiful, outstanding stay we have ever had. The service is outstanding the breakfast buffet was delicious and the accomodations are amazing. April and Sharon are wonderful. The view from the private hot tub was amazing. I can not say enough. I would recommend this resort to everyone.
Thank you for such an outstanding stay!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple