“Wonderful place to stay!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dandridge
Goose Creek Farm Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 3 Dandridge B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 19, 2013

My husband and I broke up our 1000 mile long journey with a two-night stay at Goose Creek Farm Bed and Breakfast and we were so glad we did! We loved everything and every minute we were there! Our room was clean, comfortable, and spacious. Our breakfasts were delicious. We loved the screened in porch where we could read and relax while enjoying the peacefully grazing cows right next to the house. The location is close to a lot of fun attractions, but is far enough away to enjoy some peace and quiet. We would not hesitate to visit again! Thank you Karen for your hospitality.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Holly K

Reviewed July 22, 2013

What a wonderful stay in lovely Dandridge, TN. I went on a 13 day road trip staying in a different location every night and this was by far one of my favorites. It was great that Karen woke up an hour early so I could get on the road earlier. Stuffed french toast is now my absolute favorite food. Watching fireflies from the porch was a highlight and I loved the farm's proximity to Great Smoky National Park. Thank you so much Karen!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Lissa R
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I've just returned from Dandridge, TN where I spent a week at Lonnie Bird Wood Working School. My home away from home for the week was Goose Creek Farm Bed and Breakfast. It was impeccable and I highly recommend it. From the Gluten Free Breakfast (my request) Karen prepared to the wonderful screened porch overlooking an English Garden to the resident cows and perfectly appointed rooms is was a delightful week.
Would highly recommend this Bed and Breakfast to anyone. Karen (the owner and inn keeper) is very gracious and helpful.
She also has a suite. See below for information.

Room Tip: If you are traveling with two friends or couples who don't want to share a bed she has a "...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank spilcofts
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We found Goose Creek Farm through Tripadvisor and what a find it is. The wonderful house is in a beautiful setting and Karen is a lovely host. The breakfasts were amazing and the bed was very comfortable. The b&b is close to the old town of Dandridge, which has history, and is close to the lovely Douglas Lake. We ventured into The Smokey Mountains and Karen was really helpful in providing advice for picnics etc. it was lovely to sit on the porch and under the gazebo and watch the birds and other wildlife. Lovely and tranquil. We would recommend this bed and breakfast without hesitation.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Stephen O
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I visited Goose Creek Farm last weekend to get a break from the craziness of life. It was so relaxing, the house and farm are beautiful, and breakfast was amazing. Karen was a great host. Thank you so much for the R&R!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank jujukiser
Reviewed November 27, 2012

We stayed at the Goose Creek Farm while hiking the Smoky Mountains over Thanksgiving weekend. The Goose Creek Farm B&B is the perfect home base from which to explore the area with very quick and easy access to Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and the national park.

The house is beautiful and so incredibly comfortable. The breakfast was great. The host is incredibly nice and accommodating. Overall, a great value too.

I completely understand why this B&B has not but excellent reviews.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank trkac
Reviewed October 18, 2012

My husband and I loved this Bed & Breakfast. Karen was so wonderful. We stayed one night on our way to visit family and fell in love with the house and the area. Karen gave us some great insight on restaurants and antique shops in the area. The Pointe was such a great suprise for dinner. The House is set back from the road with a beautiful lawn and gardens. It is comfortable, welcoming, warm, cozy. There are accomodations for horses and dogs(outside and very well kept). We loved it so much, we stayed again on our way home. This will definately be a stop for us when we're in the area. The value was exceptional.

Room Tip: All the rooms are excellent. The two twin beds that make up a king are great. You would never know...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple