We had reserved the entire bed and breakfast for our most special wedding day. They had exceeded our expectations and would highly recommend this facility for any occasion. Not only did we receive top notch hospitality, the rooms were awesome, location was brilliant, breakfast was like eating out at a 5 star hotel, what a cook she is. I would highly recommend this facility and plan to go back as soon as possible. The whole family welcomes you with open arms. Thank you again, Hester and Katrina.
Jeff & Kim Caudill
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Olde Mill Inn Bed & Breakfast, built in the 1700's and 1800's, is a historic seven room Inn where concierge service is genuine and modern amenities are standard. All guest rooms have private bathrooms, king or queen beds, robes, hair dryer, Pharmacopia bath products, in-room snacks and bottled water, cable television and complimentary wi-fi. A full all-American breakfast is served each morning with entrees such as stuffed French toast and banana pancakes and Mill crock (egg dish). 25,000 acres of National Park and 85 miles of hiking & biking trails begin right outside the Inn. The Pinnacle overlook gives you a breathtaking view of KY and TN. Feed the trout in the creek adjacent to the Inn and listen to the 1800's Fitz mill wheel as it slowly turns or relax on the large deck. Enjoy strolling Cumberland Gap with its antique and art shops and enjoying a bite to eat. Lincoln Memorial University, with its picturesque campus and A. Lincoln Museum, is 2 miles from the Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Olde Mill Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Olde Mill Hotel Cumberland Gap
- The Olde Mill Inn Bed And Breakfast