My daughter and I stayed 2 nights in the Daniel Boone room and was thoroughly charmed by it. The food was amazing as well. We would go back any time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true getaway! This historic grist mill in quaint, walkable Cumberland Gap, Tennessee offers year-round hiking, history and nature at its best. Come explore our secret little corner of Tennessee! Snuggled in historic Cumberland Gap located in the Cumberland Mountains of East Tennessee, The Olde Mill Inn Bed & Breakfast is a romantic, unique bed and breakfast where first-class service and amenities are standard. A full, hearty breakfast, offered every morning of your stay, will get you started for a day of exploring the area. There are 25,000 acres of National Park and miles of hiking/biking trails right out the front door of the Inn. Feed the trout in the creek adjacent to the Inn and listen to the 1800's Fitz mill wheel as it slowly turns. Enjoy antique shopping, dining, exploring the local cave and Town of Cumberland Gap. LMU(Lincoln Memorial University, with its picturesque campus and Lincoln Museum, is 2 miles from The Olde Mill Inn. The Inn is updated with many of the amenities you come to expect - but are surprised to see - in this historic property: such as, flat-screen TVs, cable, complimentary Wi-Fi, electric fireplaces in many of the guest rooms, and jetted tubs in each of the king guest rooms. We also welcome corporate and family events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Olde Mill Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Olde Mill Hotel Cumberland Gap
- The Olde Mill Inn Bed And Breakfast