Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Supplies

I read a review that mentioned homebrew and winemaking supplies. I was able to stop and get... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
David W
Crossville, Tennessee
via mobile
Not your typical General Store

If you are visiting Cumberland Mountain State Park or Crossville TN and you are traveling I-40 take... read more

Reviewed February 12, 2019
RMBrooks
Crossville, Tennessee

All reviews unique items one of a kind winemaking gifts antiques tennessee
Selected filters
Reviewed October 7, 2016 via mobile

We stopped in Cahoots while visiting the downtown cruise-in to see the classic cars. It's a small store, but there's a lot packed in there. I found a cute gift. There's truly something for everyone. Reasonable prices. Friendly service too.

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank TNHarleyChick
Reviewed September 21, 2016 via mobile

I visited this store as my daughter frequents this place often... So many unique gifts and must haves... I will return!!

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank cindi1966
Reviewed June 11, 2016 via mobile

Cahoots has lots of great finds...it's so fun to look around! Sales staff is very friendly and helpful! Found a great TENNESSEE bracelet!

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank AngCrab
Reviewed March 17, 2016

Store is filled with interesting inventory. Managed by helpful and friendly staff. Great place to find the unusual items people like to purchase.

Date of experience: March 2016