“Average Experience Overall”

Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Crossville
Roswell, Georgia
“Average Experience Overall”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

When I checked into the Quality Inn in Crossville, the ladies at the front desk could not have been friendlier. My room was clean & fortunately located on the back side of the hotel so noise from the interstate was not an issue. I used the fitness room soon after my arrival & again the following morning. There was no sanitizer to wipe the equipment down after use nor was there water in the cooler so I notified the front desk of this. Apparently the cooler needed repair but the sanitizer still had not been placed in the fitness room by the following morning. Breakfast was served from 6:30a-10a so when I arrived at 9 I was surprised to find there was no more fresh fruit or decaf coffee; however the girl who was overseeing the eating area graciously made a fresh pot of decaf for me.The fitness room was located above the breakfast area & when the treadmill was in use, it could be heard loudly by those having breakfast.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank rosehln
BestWesternLeisureIn, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, August 2, 2014
Dear, Guest
Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Survey regarding your stay at our hotel. We would like to apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced. Our goal is to provided the best possible service to each and every customer we serve. I assure you we have taken steps to prevent these issues in the future.
Again thank you for completing our survey. If we can ever be of service to you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us directly at 931-484-1551 Nick Patel.

Sincerely, Nick Patel
Crossville, Tenn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Spotsylvania, Virginia
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We stayed here for one night while driving through TN. Although the place has been updated and looked decent I will say I didn't sleep at all.
The room looks nice and was clean. The beds are comfortable.
I am a light sleeper so I didn't give it two stars as I would have liked to taking that into account. The heating unit is such that it doesn't stay on. It turns on and off all night long. And by turning on I mean blowing so hard that the room gets hot. Then 2 minutes later it shuts off. Then about that time the fridge (in the middle of the room, not under a cabinet) turns on and off. Then the room gets cold and so the cycle begins again...all night.
The breakfast was good and the staff polite. If they fixed the heating units the place would be better.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
BestWesternLeisureIn, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel. Your opinion is very important to us and we would like to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. Please know that we are working daily to improve so that each guest my have the best stay possible.
Again, thank you for completing a review. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Sincerely, Nick Patel