“absolute clusterfrick”
Review of Hardee's

Hardee's
Ranked #9 of 9 Quick Bites in Crossville
Description: Hardee's® is proud to serve food just the way you like it. Stop by your local Hardee's® at 561 Peavine Road in Crossville for our Made From Scratch™ Biscuits™ hand-rolled and baked in house or enjoy our charbroiled burgers, including 100% Black Angus Beef Thickburgers®, Crispy Hand-Breaded Chicken Tenders™ and hand-scooped milkshakes. Hardee's® offers quality, quick-service food for a great value.
Reviewed August 6, 2018

went there yesterday for a late lunch, there were four other people in the restaurant standing around the pick up area, they did not look happy, (that should have been our first clue to leave). we placed our orders and waited (and waited and waited...) while we waited, we listened to the manager and the cook yell at each other and bad mouth customers. FIFTEEN minutes later, we got our food, my friends burger was okay, she sat down to eat, I had ordered two tacos, one beef and one chicken, I waited another 3 min to get my food, wish I could say it was worth the wait, but when the man handed me the food I actually looked at him and said " are you kidding me?" the chicken taco was open on top of the beef taco, so that is what I first saw it had exactly THREE small chunks of chicken and cheese literally thrown at the taco, there were also a few scattered pieces of lettuce and to top it off they had slopped the beef filling over the chicken taco as well. When I lifted the chicken taco to examine the beef taco, it was just as bad, smear (perhaps a tablespoon) of COLD taco meat with cheese thrown at it, NOTHING else. I asked the man if he at least had taco sauce or sour cream, he told me "no, they are taking these off the menu so they have stoped sending us supplies to make them (really, you did not think this was important to tell me when I ordered them) he actually handed me a packet of BBQ sauce...What?! the kicker was when I went to get my drink and none of the soda or ice tea was working. This was the very first time I have ever asked for my money back at a fast food place. This restaurant needs to fire the manager and all the workers and start from scratch!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed July 22, 2018

Stopped in to get breakfast before we headed home, took forever to place our order then took forever to get our order. Someone yelled from the back to stop taking orders because they were behind. Then when we got our order the food was totally cold. Not enough help and the help they had were not trained well. Don’t waste your money!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed April 24, 2018

Best biscuits around make sure you stop here while visiting Crossville you will enjoy there breakfast menu very much so

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

Kudos this local Hardees for your super fresh lettuce on my no bread low-carb burger. Absolutely delicious!! Thank you for helping me out.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed November 21, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in to get a five dollar box it took 10 minutes to place an order then I start to use the electronic order machine it took another 15 minutes for my food 20 minutes really look like they were understaffed paper all over the floor and my burgers cold probably won’t be back

Date of visit: November 2017

Been to Hardee's? Share your experiences!