“Good food and very reasonable”
Review of Sister's Cafe

Sister's Cafe
Ranked #33 of 136 Restaurants in Crossville
Reviewed February 5, 2019

First time eating breakfast here the food was hot and good, they are open m-f 6am-2pm alot of people eating lunch at 9 am food looked great alot of home made deserts ,cash or check only but its well worth it

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful, filling lunch (took 1/2 home) for a very low price. I had the Roast Beef lunch which turned out to be what the Midwest calls a Beef Manhattan.

Great selection of southern veggies: turnip greens, pinto beans, fried squash, fried okra, and more. I didn't have room to try them all! Greens were unseasoned (i.e., no pork or other fat added), but that does make them healthier.

I was not as over-the-moon impressed with the pies (sorry, my Mom's pies set the bar high ridiculously high)...but for the price they are fabulous.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018

I was pleasantly surprised with this home style restaurant which is situated in a questionable area. Inside is clean and homey with an attentive staff and great food. All is home made and served quickly and steaming hot. They have daily specials and have much from fried bologna sandwiches and chicken livers to juicy hamburgers and club sandwiches. They serve a great breakfast and mounds of hot spaghetti with meat sauce. I will most definitely go back and take my friends.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Food was excellent
Excellently prepared
Great Price
Great Quantity
friendly service...

ONLY bad thing.... not open on weekends!! LOL
I WILL go back as often as I can!!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had breakfast at Sister’s. Quite a bit of food for the price. Food was decent but not really outstanding. However, looking at the peanut butter pie and the coconut pie in the cooler, I wish we had stopped for lunch, instead!! “Mile high” meringue!! I did notice a question that was posted, regarding credit cards - it is cash or check only.

Date of visit: January 2018