“Worth it to eat here” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cumberland Mountain State Park

Cumberland Mountain State Park
Ranked #2 of 122 Restaurants in Crossville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Plymouth, Indiana
“Worth it to eat here”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

My wife and I first ate here on a Sunday evening. They have a buffet set up and the chicken and roast beef were both very good. They do not have a huge variety like Ryan's or the Golden Corral. Also, they close at 8 pm so don't plan to eat late. We went back on a Tuesday which is seafood night, a bit more expensive. They serve on a buffet Tilapia, shrimp, frog legs, and crab legs. The potato soup and homemade banana pudding are especially good. Definitely worth it to stop and eat here.

3 Thank Tom S

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great stop on a day trip just wandering”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

Wife and I wandering around on a Sunday. Stopped for lunch, was rather crowded, guessing from church crowd. Some people seemed to know each other, so probably a lot of locals also go there. Buffet was good, items were hot, different days have different specials on buffet. Try to get winfow seat with view if possible. Service was good, buffet was filling and good.

2 Thank LCTNDAD
Crossville, Tennessee
“Average is all I can say!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

Lot of food, but not a lot of quality! I have been to many places like this, none of them impressed me with quality. As I said you get all you can eat, but I like it when it taste great....

• Visited November 2012
Manchester
“Great Noon Meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

We had lunch at the State Park restaurant on a Friday in September. We were more than happy with the food, the price, the environment, and the drive through the Park. We highly recommend this restaurant--homemade rolls, excellent choices on the food bars, even a dessert bar. We plan to go again.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank cjsr
Crossville, Tennessee
“BEAUTIFUL SCENERY AND GOOD FOOD”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

We visit the park every time we are in Crossville. We liked it so much we took my parents there on vacation many years ago. My mom and dad loved it. We hiked for about an hour or so and my parents sat on the patio having a few drinks before dinner while we hiked. The food is very good and a nice variety. The staff is very pleasant also. The scenery is awesome. I love taking pictures there. The arched bridge is very unique.

1 Thank Moony12

Been to Cumberland Mountain State Park? Share your experiences!